Circuit Quest [Please look into this]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quest [Please look into this]

Guys, before this recent update, circuit quests used to be really fun and not much time consuming.. I did all 200 in 2 days..but now as the sylphbuster quest is up cant even finish 100 in a week. This is a **** quest man. Out of 10 we get 6-7 of these.. I mean common why give this sort of things.. We can hunt sylph of our choosing laters. Why asima needs it? Lol..

I have spent over 30k balns in this.. me and many of my fellow guildies have this complain, we spend cause we dont have much time to play.. We cnt be [playing fr 24 hours man. Please look into this..and take that idiotic quest out..

Well... i preffer that one that the Crypt Token consume one and spend balen one, but that is cuz i do not cash too much and not even often, im not even VIP yet.

30k balen? With that you could be buying better things in the shop, don't you think? Try using an autoclicker, the program is not spendfull for some who cash like you, you could leave it doing the quest while you something else out of the screen, i can compleet that quest in 6mins but 10 of that quest means 60mins, they should cut the amount to the half, anyway, i never complete CQ, always stop when aske me to use CT or too much balen.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Circuit Quests? Haven't done a single one for weeks. It's always been too much time consuming.

Comment

Originally posted by BijoyanD View Post
        Guys, before this recent update, circuit quests used to be really fun and not much time consuming.. I did all 200 in 2 days..but now as the sylphbuster quest is up cant even finish 100 in a week. This is a **** quest man. Out of 10 we get 6-7 of these.. I mean common why give this sort of things.. We can hunt sylph of our choosing laters. Why asima needs it? Lol..

I have spent over 30k balns in this.. me and many of my fellow guildies have this complain, we spend cause we dont have much time to play.. We cnt be [playing fr 24 hours man. Please look into this..and take that idiotic quest out..
        I hate the Sylph ones. They take to long and are boring! It would be better if we just kept all the materials needed to complete the quest.
        I think circuit quest only benefits players who stay on long, or slow levelers. Do you mean 30k balens in CQ? or in all together on the game?
        Asima needs it to see us suffer !
        Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
        Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

nope not in one server not tht big casher..hehe i played in 2 servers..thts the total.. i think the campaign quests were bettr than sylphbuster

Comment

Yay!
            Let's do a protest on this!
            What do we want?!
            TO KILL ASIMA AND GET EASIER CIRCUIT QUESTS THAT ARE LESS TIME-CONSUMING!

When do we want it?!
            AS SOON AS SOMEONE MANS UP AND ACTUALLY KILLS ASIMA!
            The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
            that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
            that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
            and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
            face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
            me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

i agree with ppl about C.Q it really ****

Comment

The reward for CQs are good. The time it takes to do them? Just too much. I think I can get 50 done in a week and that's the extent of my patience for sylphbusting.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

havent done cq in months now . cant remember the last time i did . so boring !!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
                    Yay!
                    Let's do a protest on this!
                    What do we want?!
                    TO KILL ASIMA AND GET EASIER CIRCUIT QUESTS THAT ARE LESS TIME-CONSUMING!

When do we want it?!
                    AS SOON AS SOMEONE MANS UP AND ACTUALLY KILLS ASIMA!
                    Some Guild mates and would always plans ways on how we could assassinate Asima. I do agree some of the CQ need to be changed. If she wants me to donate to my guild three times maybe she should say donate 120k to your guild and then three quests done.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

The rewards are good. The time is consumes far to much. And it also eats Stamina for those who are trying to level decently. I am not yet able to Sylph but from reading this it seems like neither of them are worth the time. I also play League of Angels (Another R2 Game) and they have 50 loop quests you can do each day and that set up is far better. You get stamina every five loops, you regain stamina every thirty minutes. And you regain stamina twice a day. I have dropped $20 into each game for wings and other items, as well as VIP for each game. I think they should take a few of the elements used in League and use them here. Like the loop quest and the regenerative stamina. Wartune doesn't give the players enough stamina to do much of anything. I mean it would be better if you got at least enough so you can gain at least a level a day and at even higher levels a level every two days.

Comment

Working...
                      X