Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Necropolis lvl15 or sky trail 2/5 which 1 is harder for mage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    definitely agree, in ST(2-5) i can take away around 2full bars and a half of its hp, and in necro(15) i can only do around 2 bars of hp.

so yeah, i would say necro is harder.
    well I can say these two are a bit different =3

sky trail 2-5: mostly you lack of dmg to the boss, and got killed after the boss buff
    necro 15: mostly you got killed by normal attack but not 1000% buff

sky trail 2-5 you need higher attack, necro 15 you need defense more, that's my tips
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

sky trail need a BR at least 125K too pass (not that BR says u can pass for sure ,depends on build too)
      i got really closed to kill but still died , i think i will try when i reach 120K . For necro 15 is way too hard ,i dont think in a few months i wont try ...
      been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

2-10 or Necro 22 whats harder for mages?

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          well I can say these two are a bit different =3

sky trail 2-5: mostly you lack of dmg to the boss, and got killed after the boss buff
          necro 15: mostly you got killed by normal attack but not 1000% buff

sky trail 2-5 you need higher attack, necro 15 you need defense more, that's my tips
          Thanks for the tip, will try that..and i could use some more defence for necro.
          Last edited by soloist21; 06-10-2014, 04:35 AM.
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by phans123 View Post
            sky trail need a BR at least 125K too pass (not that BR says u can pass for sure ,depends on build too)
            i got really closed to kill but still died , i think i will try when i reach 120K . For necro 15 is way too hard ,i dont think in a few months i wont try ...
            Most of 115-118kish BR mages passed 2-5 Sky Trail on my server (both crit and non-crit, mostly using Gaia).
            I killed Necro 15th with ~125k BR on buffs (with Hades). A friend of mine with ~130k on buffs killed Necro 15th with Gaia.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
              2-10 or Necro 22 whats harder for mages?
              i'm @ both of these lvls right now with my mage and i think necro 22 is definitely harder; dinah does her big atk more frequently and also attacks a bit faster than dragon but she deals less dmg and has less hp. the dragon also kills your troops and hits you hard on his 2nd attack, whereas vs dinah she can take up to 4 turns killing your troops before even touching you
              Riamba

Comment

originally posted by Caballero1321
                Most of 115-118kish BR mages passed 2-5 Sky Trail on my server (both crit and non-crit, mostly using Gaia).
                I killed Necro 15th with ~125k BR on buffs (with Hades). A friend of mine with ~130k on buffs killed Necro 15th with Gaia.

As u say they pass with *115K - 118K br*+ WC or without WC apart?? As u can see im a non casher so i dont have WC + thunder doesnt give 100% slow so its not reliable.any guide how to beat apart that BR needit
                Last edited by phans123; 06-10-2014, 04:28 PM.
                been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

Originally posted by phans123 View Post
                  As u say they pass with *115K - 118K br*+ WC or without WC apart?? As u can see im a non casher so i dont have WC + thunder doesnt give 100% slow so its not reliable.any guide how to beat apart that BR needit
                  Warrior's Call doesn't work in Sky Trail. I beat 2-5 Sky Trail when I had 116k BR (with all boosts possible). A litte luck with Thunderer's slow, Hades' heal skill / Apollo (to make use of boss' -200 light RES) and it's done.
                  A friend had similar BR to me and beat it with Gaia.
                  Last edited by Caballero1321; 06-11-2014, 06:44 AM.

Comment

I did used hades and apollo on sky 2 lvl 5, and did kill it with apollo instead of hades (110k br), but altho hades helps alot, u need to apply dbl atk in both necro and trail (use jacko blog as reference)

Comment

Working...
                    X