X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newzombie
    replied
    Originally posted by lessac View Post
    I still hate 2 Arena slots and I'll hate 2 BGs. I feel for people who can't participate but this is beginning to take too much dedicated time if you want to improve in the same rate back when there was 1 Arena. Increasing it by one more hour is too much for me and I know at least some players feel the same.

There will definitely be no option to participate in one BG/Arena but instead the prizes will be halved, already stated by GMs. If they do the same for BGs, I'm gone.
    I know your feeling but I think they can do anything like "arena key" (like crypt key) once a day for everyone. Price will default and you can join just 1 event a day. It may fair for all. I hate 2 Arena too. But I can only join 1 a day.

Leave a comment:

• lessac
    replied
    I still hate 2 Arena slots and I'll hate 2 BGs. I feel for people who can't participate but this is beginning to take too much dedicated time if you want to improve in the same rate back when there was 1 Arena. Increasing it by one more hour is too much for me and I know at least some players feel the same.

There will definitely be no option to participate in one BG/Arena but instead the prizes will be halved, already stated by GMs. If they do the same for BGs, I'm gone.

Leave a comment:

• R23051624
    replied
    nc thread!!
    Many people ask for second arena and alot of us now cant partecipe at BG and second arena so for fairplay for all need second BG to.
    I prefer server with other event time but they cant so me to want second BG in all server.
    I voted but for me it's ok both solution suficient have second BG^^

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by newzombie View Post
    Maybe that true but why they can make the 2nd arena? If not, disable the 2nd arena too, I disagree for another Arena. Be at start. Be fair for Asian!
    well as a asian myself i would love to agree with but before such a decision lets ask why
    what is the reason for u being unable to make a player do 1 arena per day ?
    what is the problem maybe we the players might be able to solve the problem?
    its not possible to solve a problem that you do not know about right

Leave a comment:

• newzombie
    replied
    Please vote for this topic. Second battleground or disable the second arena to make it fair for all gamers around the world.

Leave a comment:

• demonlism
    replied
    Originally posted by kevin911 View Post
    if they could they will.. read recent post storm said they can't make 1 attempt per day.. its only 1 choice reduce the insignias /honor.. and thats horrible i disagree for another BG
    If so, 2nd BTG and 50% reward reduced is ok.

Leave a comment:

• newzombie
    replied
    Originally posted by kevin911 View Post
    if they could they will.. read recent post storm said they can't make 1 attempt per day.. its only 1 choice reduce the insignias /honor.. and thats horrible i disagree for another BG
    Maybe that true but why they can make the 2nd arena? If not, disable the 2nd arena too, I disagree for another Arena. Be at start. Be fair for Asian!
    Last edited by newzombie; 09-22-2012, 04:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kevin911
    replied

Leave a comment:

• newzombie
    replied
    I think that, they can make one player can join only 1 event each kind a day. If you joined arena 1st, you cannot join 2nd arena. The same for battle ground.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Honor and insignia should not be decreased
    why ?
    those who can only attend one can get the rewards if they were normal but those who can attend both get double the amount giving greater power to the strong and those who live in areas where the time matches mm

Leave a comment:

• newzombie
    replied
    All you need to check the option on the top of the topic.

Leave a comment:

• kepalasuku
    replied
    Vote Option 2
    Hope they will realization Soon

Leave a comment:

• VeyRonZ
    replied
    my vote goes to option 2, 2x arena and 2x BG but one player can only join once for arena and 2x for BG

Leave a comment:

• MsLotus
    replied
    Each player have just only 1 attempt each events maybe fair. Vote for this suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• newzombie
    replied
    I think so. Each player have just only 1 attempt each events maybe fair. Vote for this suggestion. GM plz read and respond.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X