Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Battle Ground for GMT servers

We suggest 2 options: after 1st Arena
    1. Open 2nd BTG for GMT servers, honor and insignia will be reduced by 50% ( like Arena)
    2. Open 2nd BTG for GMT servers, each player have just only 1 attempt each events ( Arena and BTG)
    Honor and Insignia will be reduced by 50%
    22.37%
    Each player have just only 1 attempt to join each event
    77.63%
    Last edited by demonlism; 09-21-2012, 09:34 PM.

I think so. Each player have just only 1 attempt each events maybe fair. Vote for this suggestion. GM plz read and respond.
    IGN: newzombie
    server: Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

Each player have just only 1 attempt each events maybe fair. Vote for this suggestion.

Comment

my vote goes to option 2, 2x arena and 2x BG but one player can only join once for arena and 2x for BG

Comment

Vote Option 2
          Hope they will realization Soon

Comment

All you need to check the option on the top of the topic.

Pls vote here:

Comment

Honor and insignia should not be decreased
              why ?
              those who can only attend one can get the rewards if they were normal but those who can attend both get double the amount giving greater power to the strong and those who live in areas where the time matches mm
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I think that, they can make one player can join only 1 event each kind a day. If you joined arena 1st, you cannot join 2nd arena. The same for battle ground.

Pls vote here:

Comment

if they could they will.. read recent post storm said they can't make 1 attempt per day.. its only 1 choice reduce the insignias /honor.. and thats horrible i disagree for another BG
                  Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                  IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                  Lvl: 76
                  Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                  Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                  IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                  LvL: 40

Comment

Originally posted by kevin911 View Post
                    if they could they will.. read recent post storm said they can't make 1 attempt per day.. its only 1 choice reduce the insignias /honor.. and thats horrible i disagree for another BG
                    Maybe that true but why they can make the 2nd arena? If not, disable the 2nd arena too, I disagree for another Arena. Be at start. Be fair for Asian!
                    Last edited by newzombie; 09-22-2012, 04:03 AM.

Pls vote here:

Comment

Originally posted by kevin911 View Post
                      If so, 2nd BTG and 50% reward reduced is ok.

Comment

Please vote for this topic. Second battleground or disable the second arena to make it fair for all gamers around the world.

Pls vote here:

Comment

Originally posted by newzombie View Post
                          Maybe that true but why they can make the 2nd arena? If not, disable the 2nd arena too, I disagree for another Arena. Be at start. Be fair for Asian!
                          well as a asian myself i would love to agree with but before such a decision lets ask why
                          what is the reason for u being unable to make a player do 1 arena per day ?
                          what is the problem maybe we the players might be able to solve the problem?
                          its not possible to solve a problem that you do not know about right
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

nc thread!!
                            Many people ask for second arena and alot of us now cant partecipe at BG and second arena so for fairplay for all need second BG to.
                            I prefer server with other event time but they cant so me to want second BG in all server.
                            I voted but for me it's ok both solution suficient have second BG^^

Comment

I still hate 2 Arena slots and I'll hate 2 BGs. I feel for people who can't participate but this is beginning to take too much dedicated time if you want to improve in the same rate back when there was 1 Arena. Increasing it by one more hour is too much for me and I know at least some players feel the same.

There will definitely be no option to participate in one BG/Arena but instead the prizes will be halved, already stated by GMs. If they do the same for BGs, I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X