No announcement yet.

2nd Battle Ground for GMT servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for Iessac in the end we say same thing.
    what is perfect for u its perfect for me: Half hour of arena midday with one BG manche and then half hour arena in the evening with the second BG manche.

Comment

option 2
      vote for 2

Comment

Originally posted by R23051624 View Post
        for Iessac in the end we say same thing.
        what is perfect for u its perfect for me: Half hour of arena midday with one BG manche and then half hour arena in the evening with the second BG manche.
        Agree with you.

Don't said that too many event so you can't join all, you can join the event that suitable for you and your time. Don't said that many can join 2 event a day will more powerful than you because if you want, you'll decide join or not. Difficult share to all, not only for you or for me. Thanks
        IGN: newzombie
        server: Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

i will vote for the 2nd opnion,

Comment

actually out of 1 and 2 its pretty obvious what any player would vote on (option 2 of course)
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Up to vote!

Pls vote here:

Comment

Vote for 2, i think it is a must to make 2nd BG , as u see , Honor rank made a big difference in pvp, as u can equip honor medals , for those who unable to join BG, is like a big loss, its quite unfair, example if my lvl is higher, but doesnt have honor medals, might just lose to some1 lower lvl who has the honor medals.

As for 2nd arena its good, but reduced Insignia was really a bad idea, ppl like me have to work, cant be sitting 24/7 for 2 arena , hope u can do something about, like made players only able to attempt 1 time team arena in a day.

Comment

Up to continue voting!

Pls vote here:

Comment

Totally agree with battleground 2 times a day. And vote for each player have just only 1 attempt each events, half reward just ridiculous because many people suggest this because they can't join battleground at this time. Half reward only make normal player getting left behind even further than 'zombie' players out there.

Comment

Thanks all for voting. GameMaster pls take a notice. We really want second Battle Ground. If you have to reduce prize, no problem, that make more player can join the event and make many don't have the insigna too fast.

Pls vote here:

Comment

upppppppppppp

Comment

i vote 1 for every event.. BG only needs 15/15 on both sides.. it goes 30 players would join in every event.. how about the OTHERS? so 1 attempt a day is FAIR..
                          Respect

IGN: WGlBadzâ„¢
                          Level: 60
                          Guild: WarGodzâ„¢ - Guild Leader
                          Current Server: S29 Bloody Coliseum

Comment

Just pick a server that goes with your timezone. Why the hell you want to ruin everyone elses gameplay just bc you chose the wrong server? Look what happened to arena. I will end up quitting this game if every good event turns out to go down the drain due to people that can't make the event. This is one of the few gaming companies that allows multiple timezones so pick one that fits the closest to yours. Most gaming companies ip block players not in that timezone. So be grateful you are even allowed to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              Just pick a server that goes with your timezone. Why the hell you want to ruin everyone elses gameplay just bc you chose the wrong server? Look what happened to arena. I will end up quitting this game if every good event turns out to go down the drain due to people that can't make the event. This is one of the few gaming companies that allows multiple timezones so pick one that fits the closest to yours. Most gaming companies ip block players not in that timezone. So be grateful you are even allowed to play.
                              We pick the true timezone when we come here. In the opening just 1 arena for sure. Why just only few Suggestions from Europe player want to open the 2nd Arena and they immediately do it. You see, now we have 2 arena. Why just only one Battle Ground??? If you really want to quit this game because of too much events. You can quit! Nobody force you to join all events, pls join which suitable for you and your time, your health. Thanks

Pls vote here:

Comment

Originally posted by newzombie View Post
                                We pick the true timezone when we come here. In the opening just 1 arena for sure. Why just only few Suggestions from Europe player want to open the 2nd Arena and they immediately do it. You see, now we have 2 arena. Why just only one Battle Ground??? If you really want to quit this game because of too much events. You can quit! Nobody force you to join all events, pls join which suitable for you and your time, your health. Thanks
                                If they make a separate BG the rewards will be halved just like arena. GM's already explained that is the only solution right now. I do not want that to happen as BG is the only thing left right now worth to be in. Other than World bosses the only thing fun is BG. Arena is still fun but now it is pretty much pointless since you don't get as many insignas anymore. You are pretty much forced into all these events if you want to go to the top or be a strong player. Point is now there are many servers so just find one that suits your timezone. We do not need to ruin BG just for a select few that want an extra time slot.

Comment

Working...
                                X