2nd Battle Ground for GMT servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    If they make a separate BG the rewards will be halved just like arena. GM's already explained that is the only solution right now. I do not want that to happen as BG is the only thing left right now worth to be in. Other than World bosses the only thing fun is BG. Arena is still fun but now it is pretty much pointless since you don't get as many insignas anymore. You are pretty much forced into all these events if you want to go to the top or be a strong player. Point is now there are many servers so just find one that suits your timezone. We do not need to ruin BG just for a select few that want an extra time slot.
    You don't know Battle Ground is the only way to get Honor point. You can't join Arena --> no problem because you still have Battle Ground to get insigna, but who can't join BG can't get Arena Set items. You are selfish guy when just think for yourself only. I think my server (Roaring Wetlands) now have over 50% from Asian. We just want something fair for us. I love R2 and I wanna play here. If don't, I'll joined www.************. I post our Suggestion here for G.M see wad they can't do to make the game fair and many people can enjoy all events of this game. You just think about the reward only. What a selfish man.
    IGN: newzombie
    server: Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

GM..seriously we need 2nd BG time..yesterday i have to stay until 4.00am just to JOIN BG ! (GMT) and R2 said GMT server is the BEST CHOICE for who not in America..but i didnt see that..plz fix..
      IGN : AwakenedOne
      Class : Knight
      Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
      Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
        GM..seriously we need 2nd BG time..yesterday i have to stay until 4.00am just to JOIN BG ! (GMT) and R2 said GMT server is the BEST CHOICE for who not in America..but i didnt see that..plz fix..
        which country are u from
        Philippines ?
        Singapore ?
        Malaysia ?
        Indonesia ?
        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-25-2012, 07:51 AM.
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by newzombie View Post
          You don't know Battle Ground is the only way to get Honor point. You can't join Arena --> no problem because you still have Battle Ground to get insigna, but who can't join BG can't get Arena Set items. You are selfish guy when just think for yourself only. I think my server (Roaring Wetlands) now have over 50% from Asian. We just want something fair for us. I love R2 and I wanna play here. If don't, I'll joined www.************. I post our Suggestion here for G.M see wad they can't do to make the game fair and many people can enjoy all events of this game. You just think about the reward only. What a selfish man.

I am selfish person? Yes maybe a tad true but you have to realize this is unfair to everyone more so than just some out of timezone players. Why is it more unfair? Let's see here. You are basically forced to partake in every single event if you want to be on par. If you miss any events you are basically screwed over in the end. This doesn't remendy the situation it makes everything twice as hard. Lastly, you should really be greatful they're no ip blocks in this company. Most gaming companies have ip blocks and most mmos expect you to oblige by the specific timezone. Be greatful it isn't like that and you actually have choices. If you are in Asia and none of these time zones fit your country. Then why don't you play in the china version? Won't that be more suitable for you? Maybe you arn't from China but another part of Asia and do not understand the language but I am sure you can figure out how to play the game with out knowing the language. Just my two cents though.

Comment

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
            From the looks of the poll, the majority of voters don't want the rewards cut in half so it would not be in the best interest to have two battleground times. The second option on the poll isn't a possibility- it's either one time with full rewards or two times with half rewards. There's no middle ground at this point.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
              I am selfish person? Yes maybe a tad true but you have to realize this is unfair to everyone more so than just some out of timezone players. Why is it more unfair? Let's see here. You are basically forced to partake in every single event if you want to be on par. If you miss any events you are basically screwed over in the end. This doesn't remendy the situation it makes everything twice as hard. Lastly, you should really be greatful they're no ip blocks in this company. Most gaming companies have ip blocks and most mmos expect you to oblige by the specific timezone. Be greatful it isn't like that and you actually have choices. If you are in Asia and none of these time zones fit your country. Then why don't you play in the china version? Won't that be more suitable for you? Maybe you arn't from China but another part of Asia and do not understand the language but I am sure you can figure out how to play the game with out knowing the language. Just my two cents though.
              I wish they block all IP from Asian. I think if they do that, there no more gamer in my server now. This server locate for Eu gamers but almos from Asian. Our server has over 50% gamer from Asian. You can ask G.M to check this. This is a global game not only for many countries. What do you think in your head man?

P/S: G.M, If you don't support for Asia gamers please take notice on Homepage that "This game don't support for Asia"? You really wanna do that?
              Last edited by newzombie; 09-25-2012, 08:44 PM.

Pls vote here:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                which country are u from
                Philippines ?
                Singapore ?
                Malaysia ?
                Indonesia ?
                Malaysia..
                IGN : AwakenedOne
                Class : Knight
                Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

LoL there needed to be a 3rd option on that poll for people that wants it to just stay at one battleground to get a fair perspective of how many people want a second Battleground and how many people are fine with it just the way it is,

Personally im fine with exactly how it is, im in the uk so i picked the GMT server perfect for me my time is only an hour ahead of the server time, there are alot on my server from various time zones events are not a great time for them like 4am they do not complain they either just get some sleep wake up to event and go back to sleep or they just dont do the event completely their choice, or they do some days and some not XD

you either grin and bare it or find a server that is much more suited to your time zone,

Comment

Many top players from Roaring Wetlands quit R2 Wartune because of time and Battle Ground. I may quit soon.

Pls vote here:

Comment

Poor poll, you really think GMs will notice this? If you want to be noticed/heared talk using your money. Trust me it works great with R2games.

Comment

haha you make me remember the song of ABBA: Money Money Money

Comment

No one wants half rewards. The game is already falling apart with too many servers and a ruined arena. If they ruin BG I assure you that majority of players will end up quitting this game. For me BG is the only thing right now keeping me playing. Everything else is either getting old and redundant or it isn't fun anymore. I.E arena. New content is needed and events.

Comment

so means players that unable to join BG can just stop playing, as u see, BG is a give ranking that allow u to wear honor medal to boast atk, if we cant even join BG, whats the point to continue playing on it, so the 3rd OPTION , JUST REMOVE THIS STUPID BG

Comment

I think the GMs are just giving excuses on why they cannot limit people to 1 arena/bg a day. If they can do it for catacombs I don't see why it can't be done for arena and BG. If they can't limit ppl to 1 event a day, I rather they don't have the 2nd event at all since it's wasting ppl's time to be forced to play an additional hr to retain their normal growth.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                I think the GMs are just giving excuses on why they cannot limit people to 1 arena/bg a day. If they can do it for catacombs I don't see why it can't be done for arena and BG. If they can't limit ppl to 1 event a day, I rather they don't have the 2nd event at all since it's wasting ppl's time to be forced to play an additional hr to retain their normal growth.
                                catacombs is a place where anybody at any time can do which has 1 for free non cash players and 1 turn extra for cash player who buy crypt keys
                                its totally different from 3 players per group arena
                                which is an EVENT
                                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X