No announcement yet.

2nd Battle Ground for GMT servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they can easyly solve this by giving 1 honor if you win in arena battels, and after lvl6 honor, reduceing 1honor if you lose in arena battels. I hope they do somethig
    i know players that will reach lvl 45 whidount haveing eny honor, not ok
    Last edited by jubuti; 09-30-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jubuti View Post
      they can easyly solve this by giving 1 honor if you win in arena battels, and after lvl6 honor, reduceing 1honor if you lose in arena battels. I hope they do somethig
      Yeah and make things way too easy
      well after seeing the good ideas of the thread along with the bad ideas i think its best to be as it is
      just adjust a little and u might make it
      because if we end up getting our wish but its not like how we wanted it then it will be a total mess up
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        From the looks of the poll, the majority of voters don't want the rewards cut in half so it would not be in the best interest to have two battleground times. The second option on the poll isn't a possibility- it's either one time with full rewards or two times with half rewards. There's no middle ground at this point.
        There is a possibility and is very easy.
        Battleground is in 2 manche so do 1 in morning and other at night

Comment

Originally posted by R23051624 View Post
          Then half rewards again just like arena. Which means it's nerfed which means 2x the work to achieve what you got before. Which means longer hours on this game and no-lifing it longer just keep up. If this happens I quit this game. Enough time is spent on this game doing the other events. I do not want to waste even more time of my life just to get what I got before. Not to mention I play other games sometimes, I have a life, and when I get a job very soon It be hard for me to keep up. Then I will for sure have to quit. I am sorry the Asian players can not get the right timezones as everyone else but you need to realize that this server doesn't have to provide you with those hours. You are lucky they do not ip block your country since there is already a chinese version of this game. Most companies ip block countries out of the zone due to other companies in that timezone having there own game.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            Then half rewards again just like arena. Which means it's nerfed which means 2x the work to achieve what you got before. Which means longer hours on this game and no-lifing it longer just keep up. If this happens I quit this game. Enough time is spent on this game doing the other events. I do not want to waste even more time of my life just to get what I got before. Not to mention I play other games sometimes, I have a life, and when I get a job very soon It be hard for me to keep up. Then I will for sure have to quit. I am sorry the Asian players can not get the right timezones as everyone else but you need to realize that this server doesn't have to provide you with those hours. You are lucky they do not ip block your country since there is already a chinese version of this game. Most companies ip block countries out of the zone due to other companies in that timezone having there own game.
            No does not mean halving the reward.
            Arena was one hour and they spent two hours in two by dividing the rewards.
            Battlground are 2 rounds if you make one round in morning and one in the evening did not divide the rewards because they play 20 minutes for the same reward.
            That said do not be selfish think of all those who stopped and those who continue making sacrifices to make 1 or 2 battlground in a week, they accommodated some doing 2 arena with the result that those who could battleground could already do and insignia of honor, and now they are superavvantaggiati than those who play for more time but they can only do the first arena in which playing takes half an hour of the insignia.
            If they do only one round of Battleground you get the reward for that round and satisfied by way of playing even if the dreams of those who participate in Battleground.
            Last edited by R23051624; 10-01-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

pls do change Battleground time bcoz here at philipine the time of battleground is at 4 in the morning i hav a work at 9 a.m .. pls be fair.. i ill do stoping playing dis game..

Comment

any response from GM ?

Comment

Originally posted by R23051624 View Post
                  AGREE!!!!
                  vote second option but the better solution it's this split the manche

Comment

Too many votes, but nothing happen and no answer from GM here. They just want our money, dont want to hear anything. They try to open too many servers but dont improve services from old server. I think this game maybe lack of gamer soon.
                    IGN: newzombie
                    server: Roaring Wetlands
                    Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

Originally posted by newzombie View Post
                      Too many votes, but nothing happen and no answer from GM here. They just want our money, dont want to hear anything. They try to open too many servers but dont improve services from old server. I think this game maybe lack of gamer soon.
                      I can see that as the number of servers keep increasing, int he end they will just merge a few and then BAM! right in the player's faces
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by newzombie View Post
                        I wish they block all IP from Asian. I think if they do that, there no more gamer in my server now. This server locate for Eu gamers but almos from Asian. Our server has over 50% gamer from Asian. You can ask G.M to check this. This is a global game not only for many countries. What do you think in your head man?

P/S: G.M, If you don't support for Asia gamers please take notice on Homepage that "This game don't support for Asia"? You really wanna do that?
                        The bolded sentence holds truth.

I myself is an Asian from GMT+8 and there was once i tried playing at "server's primetime i.e. 7pm-8pm" TBH, the arena at 7pm has lesser people than the arena at 1pm.

Edit: Oh maybe something more factual:
                        World Boss @ 1100 had around 180~200 players (Struggle to even get 1%, i always get 1-1.2%)
                        World Boss @ 1600 had around +/- 150 players (Effortlessly entered top 10, getting 1.5% or more)
                        World Boss @ 2100 only had +/- 100 players (i even managed obtained top 3 for this timing once, reason is not because im super lucky that day getting lots of crits and dodge etc, rather it's because the top 10 players arent around!)

i think this data do meant something...
                        Last edited by Siaox; 10-06-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

GM..What u waiting for ? Make 2nd bg time a.s.a.p before your Wartune dead..because we (Asians) all will quit sooner or later if this continue..because we need THE DAMN WAR TITLE..& EXTRA INSG..all players (Europe/or whatever) already got the damn title and extra insg..2ND BG TIME..1 ATTEMPT PER DAY..ITS THAT HARD TO MAKE ? NO ? YES ? HELL NO..USE YOUR BRAIN IDIOT..
                          IGN : AwakenedOne
                          Class : Knight
                          Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                          Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

any news?... will they put a second battleground event, after first arena.... or....

<body onload="BATTLEGRONDII( )">
                            Last edited by jubuti; 10-06-2012, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jubuti View Post
                              any news?... will they put a second battleground event, after first arena.... or....

<body onload="BATTLEGRONDII( )">
                              If they do, i may jus decide to extend my vip =p LOLs! otherwise, i may really jus leech off as a free player if nth is done.

Comment

WHy dont you people understand that if they make a 2nd BG time it will be just like arena. Half the rewards. So many ppl quit going to arena due to this nerf. Same thing with happen to BG. Until they make it so you can only do one of them at a time no to this suggustion. I am sorry if I sound selfish but this game is getting boring and it be really boring and dumb if all the best prizes are nerfed to hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X