Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG needs to work like it used to

Hi guys,

I would like to weigh in on the discussion about the BGs.

I believe BG should be the way as it was long time ago, when we had only 2 brackets - under and over level 40.

Nearly every day, there's the new thread created with whining about BG. Got sick and tired of those complaints. Everyone who thinks old BG form should be brought back - please vote for this idea.
    Yes please implement it
    35.00%
    No please keep BG as it is
    65.00%

I like bg the way it is
    if i get into 80+ I...
    1)turn into a kamikaze just for fun
    2)Leave and join a new one in 5minutes
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

i like the way it is now and i dont care what lazy stupid a$$ses say . before it was worse but now a little fair

Comment

We demand more bg shards! Nao!
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Sounds like fun... 30-50 kills every BG :P

Comment

worst idea ever... how would you feel lvl 41 in a bg with lvl 80's... even max dryad 0 chance

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
              worst idea ever... how would you feel lvl 41 in a bg with lvl 80's... even max dryad 0 chance
              I just created this thread because I'm sick of all whiners. This way, they would understand, the BG isn't that bad and they should be happy, that it's not the way it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                I just created this thread because I'm sick of all whiners. This way, they would understand, the BG isn't that bad and they should be happy, that it's not the way it used to be.
                So what you're saying is.... you want BG to go back to the old way.... so that everyone will hate it.... and ask for it to be back to how it is now??????????????

Great idea :/

Comment

the rule now is fine, 39-/40+ is very poor rule
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Rule before was fine for a while because people were just getting to lvl 50+, BGs weren't cross server and it was harder to levelup. Even though it'd be fun for most of us here (who'd attack a lvl 80?) it's obviously not a good idea anymore.

I agree that way too many people have suddenly appeared who whine about things that are actually okay in the game.

If there's anything I'd like to whine about (see how I'm turning this into another whine thread) it's that not all events give the same value of rewards and that all content should be available to all players in some way, without paying anything.

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                      So what you're saying is.... you want BG to go back to the old way.... so that everyone will hate it.... and ask for it to be back to how it is now??????????????

Great idea :/
                      Yes, I want people to understand it's not that bad nowadays and finally shut their whiny mouths.

Comment

Working...
                      X