A weird question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weird question...

So I was 'Wartuning', and a weird, random question popped into my head as I was doing the arena. Here it is:

* Why are the Archer's mute? (By that, I mean they don't make any noises/grunts when they attack, unlike the Mage's and Knights, who make a heck of a racket at times).

I don't know if it's just me, or what, but I noticed that the Archer's never seem to make any kind of sounds. Especially the female archers. I've noticed that as soon as you put a bit of special clothing on the male archers, they do make a noise when they attack. But, the females archers still remain a mute. Kinda strange, says I.

* Are knights slowly becoming extinct?
    Just another question, because on my server, apparently the World Boss is really easy for the Knights, as only 7 turn up on a daily basis. And, there are only a few that I see wandering. Is the era of the Knight coming to an end?
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

wartune has sound?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I laugh so hard when the knights and mages voices lag and then spam at one time!
      Talk about much excitement... o_o
      Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
      Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

yes, knight's will become extinct with the arrival of sylph, they don't do strong area attack, and don't crit or have lot's of buff and debuff, knights shield is pretty much weak, only the Class Wars with high BR knights can withstand and compete, only a few smart people take their time and money to build up a strong knight, but that's not for everyone, so lot's of people have have been changing server to change class or take an excuse to quit, so from now on you won't see much knight, even i would change class if i change new server or totally quit the game, NOT EVERYBODY'S THE SAME.

Comment

2lordhokage
          S430
          level 45 knight
          BR/ 15,000

Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoera View Post
            I laugh so hard when the knights and mages voices lag and then spam at one time!
            Talk about much excitement... o_o
            It creeps me out when you face three mages in the Arena. It's like listening to a very unorganized opera hearing.
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Comment

I wish knights would go extinct on my cross server

Top 16 for CW 180/90k+

also archers don't get enough pleasure killing people to moan, they suck that much, but what can you do.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                wartune has sound?
                Hehe. Exactly the same came to my mind. Muted Wartune since the very first minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  I wish knights would go extinct on my cross server

Top 16 for CW 180/90k+

also archers don't get enough pleasure killing people to moan, they suck that much, but what can you do.
                  Well, on my server, it's Mage dominated. In the top 20 of the Arena stage, the best Archer is about 16th. And the top Knight I don't think is even on the top 20 list! I'm a Mage myself, so I don't think twice about it.
                  To Willow:

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
                    yes, knight's will become extinct with the arrival of sylph, they don't do strong area attack, and don't crit or have lot's of buff and debuff, knights shield is pretty much weak, only the Class Wars with high BR knights can withstand and compete, only a few smart people take their time and money to build up a strong knight, but that's not for everyone, so lot's of people have have been changing server to change class or take an excuse to quit, so from now on you won't see much knight, even i would change class if i change new server or totally quit the game, NOT EVERYBODY'S THE SAME.
                    This is not excactly how the female Knights screams, but its close tho.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      This is not excactly how the female Knights screams, but its close tho.
                      i think this guys practice a lot of female screams, be sure to let me know when i scream just like them, you be the perfect judge, good luck on opera bytheway!.

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
                        i think this guys practice a lot of female screams, be sure to let me know when i scream just like them, you be the perfect judge, good luck on opera bytheway!.
                        Who says im a guy ?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Who says im a guy ?
                          and who says you are a girl

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                            It creeps me out when you face three mages in the Arena. It's like listening to a very unorganized opera hearing.
                            LMFAO!
                            Couldn't agree with you more. There was this time I faced three male mages in the arena. Two of them were using the Lightening bolt, and one of them used the Meteoric destroyer. It sounded kind of like this:
                            "Huh!"
                            "Huh!"
                            "Hiiiiya!"
                            Talk about unorganized opera hearing!

Then there was another time I faced two mages and a female knight. I had a terrible lag, and started laughing because the noises came out of my randomly:
                            "Heeya!" (Female knight screaming her head off)
                            "Huh! Huh! Huh!" (The two male mages had frozen, but their audio thing was still going on. It was spamming really badly).
                            Then there a bit of a pause.
                            Then: "OHHH!" (The two mages died).
                            "OH!" (The female knight followed).

I always prepare myself when I get three female mages. They're probably the loudest out of the lot, so twice the fun!
                            "Uh!" (Lightening bolt)
                            "Aah!" (Meteoric destroyer).

Then the Archer's. They're so quiet, it's unbelievable. The only noise the male archer actually makes is this:
                            "Huh"
                            "Neyah."
                            As the female archer...She's a mute! I've seen a video of the female archer when she actually makes a noise though. Shouldn't have muted them.
                            Last edited by LadyLiberal; 05-24-2014, 11:14 AM.
                            The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
                            that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
                            that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
                            and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
                            face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
                            me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

we are stealthy killers
                              Name:MODOKâ„¢
                              Class:Archer
                              Server:Kabam s28(West)
                              Guild:CritRime
                              Level:Advanced 80
                              BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                              Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment