Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BattleGrounds should be changed to Pet Wars!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleGrounds should be changed to Pet Wars!!

Battle grounds should be called pets wars, 3 to 4 moves then its all syphs such bull ****!!! Wartune should change name to Credit Card Warrior's.

The one who spent the most wins!!!

Such bull, too many thinking they all bad *** because they have no life and a big credit card.
    Hey they add a hot event but you need 300 of that item to get the mount. Only way to get 300 pieces is spent a bunch of cash!! I know it takes money to keep a game going but damn give others a chance to compete. OK trolls have your fun.

no, that name was reserved for class wars.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

cant compete quit cya

Comment

Yeah same problem here, with all those trolls and casher.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenMac View Post
          Battle grounds should be called pets wars, 3 to 4 moves then its all syphs such bull ****!!! Wartune should change name to Credit Card Warrior's.

Such bull, too many thinking they all bad *** because they have no life and a big credit card.
          Hey they add a hot event but you need 300 of that item to get the mount. Only way to get 300 pieces is spent a bunch of cash!! I know it takes money to keep a game going but damn give others a chance to compete. OK trolls have your fun.
          so your logic is , if am better than u , u are Noob. if u are better than me , U have no life . my question is, why do u play this game if u really have life .

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
            so your logic is , if am better than u , u are Noob. if u are better than me , U have no life . my question is, why do u play this game if u really have life .
            as the wise guy said: "You either quits as a noob, or play good enough to see yourself to be called as a no-lifer or a hacker."
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Pet Wars? When I think about that, I just about all of the servers being little transparent boxes. And all of the players are animals inside. The casher's are more like the tigers, and the lions, all of the people that dominate others. Then, you have the non-cashers, who are like ticks or ants. Then you have the R2 staff, who just come and feed all us whenever they feel like.
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                Pet Wars? When I think about that, I just about all of the servers being little transparent boxes. And all of the players are animals inside. The casher's are more like the tigers, and the lions, all of the people that dominate others. Then, you have the non-cashers, who are like ticks or ants. Then you have the R2 staff, who just come and feed all us whenever they feel like.
                Hah!
                I can imagine that!
                R2 Staff: (While sprinkling bird seed above us all) Muwhaha! There, there my pretties! One at a time! Don't be greedy!
                The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
                that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
                that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
                and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
                face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
                me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
                  Hah!
                  I can imagine that!
                  R2 Staff: (While sprinkling bird seed above us all) Muwhaha! There, there my pretties! One at a time! Don't be greedy!
                  Couldn't help but giggle. I also just got freaked out by my imagination.
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    no, that name was reserved for class wars.
                    It has been this ever since the sylphs came out. Then again, this did manage to gain the name Cash Wars as well but Pet Wars is just as fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenMac View Post

The Sylph wars will come up in some patches. But I'm okay with the way things are in the battlegrounds except there are going to be any future edits done to it.

Comment

yeah, it would be fair if at BG you cannot summon sylph

Comment

group arena (pet war) Class war (pet war)again Battle ground (pet war) again again again wahahaha
                          to much pride will kill u!!
                          taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

where i do agree that this game has become way too much about sylphs (and CW is supposed to be CLASS wars - so i actually have no clue what sylphs are doing there since there are no sylphs available to a specific class only ) I also don't think sylphs should get banned from BG or Arena.

IDC if some1 has a strong sylph. If their toon has no basis - meaning their toon is weak - I kill them before they can even get to their sylphs. Get orange max enchanted sylphs all u want - if i can kill ur toon in 3 rounds what diffrence does it make? And even if they get to sylph mode, the sylph will not be dealing THAT much dmg since the basis is weak. Ppl with strong toons and weaker sylphs are a lot more dangerous then those ppl.

I also think that the sylphs do belong to the gameplay and such should also be used in PvP (besides CW cause that is to be inner class battles and not "my sylph exploits ur weakness" fights).

And stronger players will beat u regardless of ur or their sylph...
                            server: Kabam s30
                            IGN: Leighton
                            Class: Archer
                            Level: 80

Comment

Working...
                            X