Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas For New Items? Maybe the Admins will take a hint? ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas For New Items? Maybe the Admins will take a hint? ;)

Hey guys! I wanted to start this thread to share ideas about what I'd like to see added into this marvelously fun game.

It's already very playable, but personally, having a lot of WoW and LOL experience along with Crystal Saga, I want to see some more variance with equipment.

Examples:

1. More gear for the levels in-between 10-15, 15-20, 20-25, etc. etc. - It gets frustrating having to wait in-between the levels, especially when someone like me is always looking for a change in equipment, always bettering my characters.

2. More design differences in equipment - All the designs are great. Very artistic and detailed. I know that's asking a lot, but a variance in the color or design of our gear will lead to a satisfaction of grabbing new gear and feeling...accomplished? Idk. Just a thought.

3. Make Hats Look Different - Goes along with Number 2.

4. Different Weapons for Classes - I'd like to see different types of swords, bows and staves for the classes. Also, shields for Warriors?

Warrior: Broadswords, Longswords, Axes, Bastard Swords, Rapiers, Spears(?) and other weaponry. Added variance in style. Maybe make different perks of the different weapons? Buffs? Pros? Cons? Etc?

Archer: Bows, Longbows, Yew Bows, Crossbows, Etc? Same thing for pros and cons.

Mage: Staves, Wands, Pets(?), Orbs(CS Reference), Etc?

These are just some ideas! Feel free to add your own!

Automatic repeating bow of fury death... and i want that to be the name of it!!

Better rewards for solo dungeons.

glowing gear based on gems and "lvl" of ur stats

extra equip slot for say a quiver for archer, shield for knight, book or orb for mage. giving assosiated stats.

last but not least... server stability
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

Comment

Glowing makes stuff look stupid and cheap.

just imo

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
        Glowing makes stuff look stupid and cheap.

just imo
        You serious? All mmos have some type of glow in it when you lvl it up to higher lvls. It shows that you have a superior equip then someone that doesn't have that high of a lvl. Imo though this game doesn't really need it since you can't destroy your gear. It makes sense to have them in other games since it shows that you do indeed have a superior equip since it is very hard to obtain that high of a lvl equip. Higher chances of destroy rate deserves some kind of reward when you successfully lvl it up. This game is just a gold sink but it is really easy to max out gear compared to other games. Which is why I don't think that glowing gear is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          You serious? All mmos have some type of glow in it when you lvl it up to higher lvls. It shows that you have a superior equip then someone that doesn't have that high of a lvl. Imo though this game doesn't really need it since you can't destroy your gear. It makes sense to have them in other games since it shows that you do indeed have a superior equip since it is very hard to obtain that high of a lvl equip. Higher chances of destroy rate deserves some kind of reward when you successfully lvl it up. This game is just a gold sink but it is really easy to max out gear compared to other games. Which is why I don't think that glowing gear is needed.
          Agreed. It's a pinache! Hehe.

Anyways! Great ideas gents!

Comment

Working...
          X