Protip: never buy the scam boxes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protip: never buy the scam boxes.

Just a tip never buy those boxes that are like 30-40 balens each, I just went thru 25 and pretty much all I got was gold, biggest ***** scam I have seen in a game in a long time. Do yourself a favor and do not buy them so R2 will stop this ********. You've been warned.

So you expect a $60 mount by spending $10?

Comment

It's luck based, it's a gamble. People lose a lot with gambling or win a lot with gambling. "it's a chance".

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

wow lame, you deleted my post.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

[QUOTE=Scyris;965196]Just a tip never buy those boxes that are like 30-40 balens each, I just went thru 25 and pretty much all I got was gold, biggest ***** scam I have seen in a game in a long time. Do yourself a favor and do not buy them so R2 will stop this ********. You've been warned.[/QUOTE

from your comment it is evident that you are that noob 7 year old child who thinks lotto have been created to make him winner....lol obviviously you dont know how those chests works.....Generally....I emphasize generally 200 chest gives you one mount card...and from exchange you get another .....less than that no chance....some times with 1k box you may get nothing ......

Comment

Exactly don't buy a thing.

must visit

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....in-this-game-P

people posted other method too.

Consumer awareness !
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
              Just a tip never buy those boxes that are like 30-40 balens each, I just went thru 25 and pretty much all I got was gold, biggest ***** scam I have seen in a game in a long time. Do yourself a favor and do not buy them so R2 will stop this ********. You've been warned.
              Good point. For every person who wins, there are at least a hundred who lose out. Otherwise, how is R2 going to make tons of money?

Comment

lol your funny you should just quit the game while you are ahead

Comment

then try but 150 chest and get 3 mounts and eavy other event i got 200 chest and diden get the big price. and u cry over so little chests

Comment

If you don't want to gamble on the boxes for a chance to get the mount then don't. Just wait like 4-6 months then they will put it in the shop for 5995 balens and you can buy it outright with no gambling involved. Voila...
                    FinalHC
                    Kabam - S39/S6
                    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Working...
                    X