No announcement yet.

Getting less gold against WB with legendary 40 set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's weird, I have 3 out of 4 legendary pieces enchanted 21 times and still start out only getting 23k. If I put myself in front, I do get around 36k towards the end with level 13 or 14 inspiration. I still figured I would be getting more than that. I guess it is what it is and I will have to live with what I get. I am still working on some my 40 ring set, don't have that fully socketed yet, only have 1 gem for each. I do have all 4 pieces enchanted to 15 times, don't think I will make it legendary although I could change my mind on that.

One thing I would like to know is which boss is PATK and which one is MATK. I plan on switching a few gems around come boss time so I can survive to the last hit while I am in front. Right now, I can only survive to the last hit about half the time.

Comment

Without AP, you should just go with Delphic Sniper, Multi-shot, and Arrow Strike.
      Also, if you're going for AP, wait until you can get it to 3 Rank, else Delphic Sniper 3 Rank is still way better.

As said... legend pieces doesn't matter in gold gain, what matter is your damage increase, enchanting weapon. The other pieces doesn't increase your damage no matter how high you enchant it.
      Unless you're doing it so you can survive longer.

As for Boss type... no real idea, I never notice any differences if I equip my Def astral or remove it on WB.

But from the Boss's attack graphic, I would say Wolf is P.atk (biting?), and Dragon is M.atk (electric)

Comment

My level 40 archer has a BR of 32,600. I don't think that is outstanding but do think it is better than average. With my troops behind me, should I be able to survive to the ultimate attack? I know you probably need alot more info than just my BR but just in general, should I be able to?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          My level 40 archer has a BR of 32,600. I don't think that is outstanding but do think it is better than average. With my troops behind me, should I be able to survive to the ultimate attack? I know you probably need alot more info than just my BR but just in general, should I be able to?
          Your chance is 50/50. I'd say 35k hp and 4-5k MDEF should do it (For dragon) 4-5k PDEF for wolf for you to survive it all the time.

Comment

My buddy is a level 40 knight with a BR of 36k and he says he makes it to the super attack everytime. He even said he had 20k life left one time. I think he has 28k health and around 10k defense.

Comment

As it was mentioned by another poster....the reason you are seeing a loss is most likely the new set has lower stats, the key to refining is finding out what your toon uses best, then by the luck of the refining draw (many attempts) you should start seeing some significant gains.

Personally I think previous stats should carry over to new set, but WT sees it differently.

The very same thing happened to me when I upgraded sets about the same level as you, I learned that sometimes it's best to use the old until the new is up to par, as a matter of fact, I'm a level 71 Knight, but still use level 55 gear, well three pieces, I am using a level 70 legend Apollo sword with them.

I'm also using 2 legend 60 rings, and 2 level 70 jewels, but I do have my level 70 rings but need to make them legend and refine a bit before switching out the 60 legend rings, otherwise I will see a significant drop in stats.
              The same for my Apollo armor of which I have but dont use until making it legend and refining.

One other thing to consider is how WB dispurses the gold and daru, it's sort of pro rated, and considers other players boosts, if players did the balen boost that equates to a reduction of crits/ from you and or other players, so the boost can be applied, basically they buy and you lose, that's the reality because WB never allocates more gold/daru just because players boost for crit and damage, their boost has to come from other players losses.
              Last edited by R261439325; 05-25-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

get your facts cleared
                1. Player defense does not play any role in wb; what ever your defense is wb does same attack with some variable; the only stats matter in wb in PATK/MATK, Crit and HP. this is the reason some players remove their defensive astrals and wear illusion during wb.

2.I dont know what you are talking about; whether second hit on char or the ultimate attack by wb. the ultimate attack by wb is more or less 1M; no chance of surving that unless you are level 80 and spend at least a ferari worthy $ in balens.....
                there are some peeps say that Zebq or some chainese server player can servive the last hit but that is minimum 2- 3 years play.
                try to get as much as gold from wb; try to hit harder and crit more; also you can try illusion astral

Comment

1. check your refines on your equipment. Strength / patk / crit / hp / defense (armor)
                  2. if you can stand in front of your troops and survive the whole time at world boss, you will earn more.
                  3. the higher the crit with lower br you can crit more during wb which is why some ppl take out mdef/pdef at wb since it is a 'fixed' amount of damage he hits you with.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I kind of wondered about the defense part working against the boss. So you could have 0 defense and he would still hit you for the same amount? This changes things quite a bit.

I was talking about making it to the super attack. I know I will never be able to survive the super attack, at least for a long time.

One other question. My server just merged recently and before that, I would get an additional prize of 180k for ranking in the top 10 in my class, the appollo prize, on top of the normal ranking prize. Now I don't get that anymore. And neither does anybody else on that server. What is the deal with that? Does it have to do with how many people are fighting the boss?

Comment

I kind of wondered about the defense part working against the boss. So you could have 0 defense and he would still hit you for the same amount? This changes things quite a bit.

I was talking about making it to the super attack. I know I will never be able to survive the super attack, at least for a long time.

One other question. My server just merged recently and before that, I would get an additional prize of 180k for ranking in the top 10 in my class, the appollo prize, on top of the normal ranking prize. Now I don't get that anymore. And neither does anybody else on that server. What is the deal with that? Does it have to do with how many people are fighting the boss?
                      I have no idea why people are saying defense has no role in the WB's attacks.

There are reasons why some people are strong enough to survive the last attack, and that reason is defense and HP.

I get hit 5k per wb hit. Those who survive the wb usually get hit around 500-600hp per wb hit.

So if defense isn't reducing damage.. Then what is?

Comment

Think they mean wb has no or very low defense. So having def ignore, e.g. 55 set's 2k pdef/mdef ignore, doesn't increase your damage output all that much.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
                          My answer:

Welcome to R2 Games! Be wise, or you'll end up financially doomed!

Answer I would recommend taking:

Don't take my answer. Take the answer from the guy above me! He/She seems nice enough. ^^
                          OMG XD
                          You the new favorite of mine! I love the oath and other goodies you store ^_^!

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                          I...I love you like a love song baby...
                          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                          :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
                          X