Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want class of war change a new mount card

DEAR MY LOVELY WARTUNE/KABAM,

HELLO EVERYONE .....I JUST WANNA SAY AND GIVE TIPS, DID U REALIZE IN SHOP AT CLASS OF WAR ALWAYS SAME MOUNT CARD ALREADY 3 OR 4
    MONTH......I AND FELLOW MY FRIEND ALREADY TIRED AND BORED SEE/WATCH THAT REWARD ALWAYS SAME AND SAME......CAN U CHANGE A NEW
    CARD MOUNT FOR THIS 29 MEI 2014 (CLASS OF WAR)....BECOUSE IT WILL GIVE TO OUR CHAMPION TO MORE SPIRIT AND EXCITED TO EVERYONE
    JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN CLASS OF WAR...PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

I now have a headache. Thank you.

Comment

the winner will almost certainly have every mount already

Comment

Razor Dragon should be great
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

make it a super embarrassing mount, like an s&m slave or a giant dildo or something

Comment

Originally posted by SepiCinta View Post
            DEAR MY LOVELY WARTUNE/KABAM,

HELLO EVERYONE .....I JUST WANNA SAY AND GIVE TIPS, DID U REALIZE IN SHOP AT CLASS OF WAR ALWAYS SAME MOUNT CARD ALREADY 3 OR 4
            MONTH......I AND FELLOW MY FRIEND ALREADY TIRED AND BORED SEE/WATCH THAT REWARD ALWAYS SAME AND SAME......CAN U CHANGE A NEW
            CARD MOUNT FOR THIS 29 MEI 2014 (CLASS OF WAR)....BECOUSE IT WILL GIVE TO OUR CHAMPION TO MORE SPIRIT AND EXCITED TO EVERYONE
            JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN CLASS OF WAR...PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY
            I think the reason the same mount is repeated over and over again, is to give people the chance to get the mount if at all they failed to do so in the previous Class Wars event. But I'd like to see a new mount in the shop, and I just wish it could be the permanent one.

Comment

Working...
            X