Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else hate Asima at times?

I sometimes think 'If I had a gun, I'd know who to shoot.'
    Anyone else ever think that? Especially when you get those quests when she demands you contribute to your Guild, and you're bloody well bankrupt because you've done similar quests! We can't all be freaking billionaires on Wartune!
    The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
    that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
    that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
    and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
    face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
    me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Yeah, when she takes stuff and you don't even know if you want to give it to her or not!
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      Yeah, when she takes stuff and you don't even know if you want to give it to her or not!
      tips: when the quest automatically completed, it wont take your item as long as you didnt confirm/click on the green text pr the pop window.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ever wonder what she does with all those stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          ever wonder what she does with all those stuff?
          She probably tucks the gold you give her under her bra.
          Gives the lillies you give her to the Guard in Cloud City, or to High Commander Dylan in your city.
          Forces the 'reinforcements' to act as her slaves.
          And, she finally just gets you to kill sylphs because she doesn't own a weapon.
          The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
            She probably tucks the gold you give her under her bra.
            Gives the lillies you give her to the Guard in Cloud City, or to High Commander Dylan in your city.
            Forces the 'reinforcements' to act as her slaves.
            And, she finally just gets you to kill sylphs because she doesn't own a weapon.

Nah. She needs her alone time with Dylan, while you **** with sylphs, she and Dylan wellll...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Nah. She needs her alone time with Dylan, while you **** with sylphs, she and Dylan wellll...
              Oh, come on! He can do soooo much better. Elise and Dinah aren't there for nothing.
              The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

I resent her becus she kept sendin me to the atoll

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
                  Oh, come on! He can do soooo much better. Elise and Dinah aren't there for nothing.
                  Maybe he's a playa' tappin all dem a$$es

Comment

lol think how it is when no gold and you get 5/6 quests in a row to give 100k gold)) and after that i get the incredible quests of buying a lv1 power potion or a lv1 luck stone)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Maybe he's a playa' tappin all dem a$$es
                      Dayum! I really need his number!
                      The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                        lol think how it is when no gold and you get 5/6 quests in a row to give 100k gold)) and after that i get the incredible quests of buying a lv1 power potion or a lv1 luck stone)
                        That's what I mean! Mind you, maybe Dylan doesn't work for free anymore. Hehe. :3
                        The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

so... seems like Dylan has been "watching" a certain Knight

Comment

Working...
                          X