Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Anyone else hate Asima at times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LadyLiberal
    started a topic Anyone else hate Asima at times?

Anyone else hate Asima at times?

I sometimes think 'If I had a gun, I'd know who to shoot.'
    Anyone else ever think that? Especially when you get those quests when she demands you contribute to your Guild, and you're bloody well bankrupt because you've done similar quests! We can't all be freaking billionaires on Wartune!

• anichaos
    replied
    so... seems like Dylan has been "watching" a certain Knight

Leave a comment:

• LadyLiberal
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    lol think how it is when no gold and you get 5/6 quests in a row to give 100k gold)) and after that i get the incredible quests of buying a lv1 power potion or a lv1 luck stone)
    That's what I mean! Mind you, maybe Dylan doesn't work for free anymore. Hehe. :3

Leave a comment:

• LadyLiberal
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Maybe he's a playa' tappin all dem a$$es
    Dayum! I really need his number!

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    lol think how it is when no gold and you get 5/6 quests in a row to give 100k gold)) and after that i get the incredible quests of buying a lv1 power potion or a lv1 luck stone)

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
    Oh, come on! He can do soooo much better. Elise and Dinah aren't there for nothing.
    Maybe he's a playa' tappin all dem a$$es

Leave a comment:

• matyre
    replied
    I resent her becus she kept sendin me to the atoll

Leave a comment:

• LadyLiberal
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Nah. She needs her alone time with Dylan, while you **** with sylphs, she and Dylan wellll...
    Oh, come on! He can do soooo much better. Elise and Dinah aren't there for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
    She probably tucks the gold you give her under her bra.
    Gives the lillies you give her to the Guard in Cloud City, or to High Commander Dylan in your city.
    Forces the 'reinforcements' to act as her slaves.
    And, she finally just gets you to kill sylphs because she doesn't own a weapon.

Nah. She needs her alone time with Dylan, while you **** with sylphs, she and Dylan wellll...

Leave a comment:

• LadyLiberal
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    ever wonder what she does with all those stuff?
    She probably tucks the gold you give her under her bra.
    Gives the lillies you give her to the Guard in Cloud City, or to High Commander Dylan in your city.
    Forces the 'reinforcements' to act as her slaves.
    And, she finally just gets you to kill sylphs because she doesn't own a weapon.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    ever wonder what she does with all those stuff?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    Yeah, when she takes stuff and you don't even know if you want to give it to her or not!
    tips: when the quest automatically completed, it wont take your item as long as you didnt confirm/click on the green text pr the pop window.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Yeah, when she takes stuff and you don't even know if you want to give it to her or not!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X