Lower cost of pve gear!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower cost of pve gear!

The cost of the PVE armor is a little ridiculous. I am almost lv 40 and still dont have enough crystaloids to make a set of Valoran. So not even does PVE items take a ridiculous amount of time to make, they still dont have stats that rival PVP armor which is way easier to get.

So Developers, take the hint and reduce the cost for christ sakes. Im level 39, NOT a VIP so im a slower leveler, and I only have 100 crystals, I've made the sword so I will need an additional 50 freakin crystaloids. Thats roughly 5 more days of Bloodlands. Ill be lv 40 by then and playing in the void.

Void armor takes 100 lv 3 crystaloids. I dont even want to imagine how friggin long that is gonna take to make the complete set. Especially for armor that is inferior to the PVP armor which doest take near as long to get.

So take a hard look at this developers and come up with something cause whats the point of doing dungeons other then XP if noone is gonna use anything from that dungeon. Failure on your part.

I agree with you. Lv40 set require 100 Crystaloid lv3/1p. reduce 50% is fair.
    IGN: newzombie
    server: Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

Indeed, we need more people to post on this subject so they see its a big issue, if people dont speak up about this they will never do anything about it

Comment

Agreed. the 5 for each part in lvl 20 set is very reasonable, then it gets 10 times higher for 30 set... While in the 30&35 dungeons it's 1/2 item a run, max a day is 15, if u get a crystalid for every card choice....

Makes 4 days, for 1 piece.
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

No need let it be as it is
          it should be hard to get mmm
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

in that case then the pvp armor should be hard to get.... but in fact its the easiest thing in the world to get... and thats stupid

Comment

Originally posted by R23108873 View Post
              in that case then the pvp armor should be hard to get.... but in fact its the easiest thing in the world to get... and thats stupid
              mm 2400 insignia is easy mmm u must be from either a new server or u already have the Full PVP gear before the 2nd arena
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Hyo, it doesnt matter at all... i garauntee even if you lose all the time you will still get pvp gear faster then pve gear. You'd have to be a fool to think otherwise

Comment

Hyo, it doesnt matter at all... i garauntee even if you lose all the time you will still get pvp gear faster then pve gear. You'd have to be a fool to think otherwise
                  Then call me a stupid cause i got level 30 PVE set way faster than PVP set
                  50-level 2 crystaloids
                  and 100 level 3 it is way easier
                  u get 5 turns and u do all and get lucky + bosses + end reward = crystals rain mmm also u get some in crypt (i hate it when the crypt gives level 3 crytals)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I call that your full of ****.... im level 39 almost 40 and still dont have enough crystals, 40 short... Ive had all my pvp gear since lv 37.... make up all the stories you want to try and make your point...

Fact is 5 runs a day, 2 crystals garaunteed, more if your lucky.. thats 5 days of dungeons per piece.. 25 dungeon runs for 1 friggin piece....

so ya again, your full of ****

Comment

I call that your full of ****.... im level 39 almost 40 and still dont have enough crystals, 40 short... Ive had all my pvp gear since lv 37.... make up all the stories you want to try and make your point...

Fact is 5 runs a day, 2 crystals garaunteed, more if your lucky.. thats 5 days of dungeons per piece.. 25 dungeon runs for 1 friggin piece....

so ya again, your full of ****
                      don't u do the shade fight ?
                      also there are chances for getting some in campaign

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                      X