Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Jewel Hunt, the BEST way to catch up top players ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Hunt, the BEST way to catch up top players ?

hello guys,
    1.how many moves you need to get full 7000 pts in jewel hunt ?
    2.is it really worth to do jewel hunt ?

IMO, Jewel Hunt does help a lot, with around $30 per day, I can get a bunch of useful stuffs. Compare to other ways , I think JH is the best way ( easiest + cheapest ) to catch up with top players. Do you think ?
    Guide to do Jewel Hunt : get as many jewels as you can in 1 move
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-25-2014, 03:19 PM. Reason: Video violates forum rules.

"only 30$ a day"
    >_>

anyway, i agreed that jewel hunt is the best investment in balens tho.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

NOBS.

What you get from jewel hunt: Whips, Soul Crystals, Runestones, Gems, Fatestones.

1) Whips are now pretty useless esp. if you are at higher levels. You need hundreds of whips to upgrade a single stat by 5. It's not worth the cash.
      2) Soul crystals are so common. You want to spend so much cash for it? Similarly, you need thousands of crystals to upgrade your engraving by one level.
      3) Runestones are so common, just get them for free from tank trials.
      4) Gems are so common, get them for free from the recent whip event and catacombs etc.
      5) The only useful thing is fatestones. You do get a decent amount of fatestones from jewel hunt, more than you can get from anywhere else.

TLDR; The only thing that is useful and worth it from jewel hunt is fatestones. You would like to spend so much cash for the fatestones?

NOBS.

Comment

Joker is completely spot-on.

If you break it down in terms of BR gained per $ spent, nothing comes close to Jewel Hunt. $30/day might be a bit over the top, but even spending $4.50 a day on Jewel Hunt is enough to consistently get you to the 1600 reward if you know how to set up the good combos.

From that alone you're talking 2 L2 Gems, 3 L3 Gems, 40 Fate Stones, 30 Mount Whips, 80 Soul Crystals, 5 Runestones & 4 Jewel Hunt Shards - and that's just from the 3 achievement chests. Normally, in clearing to 1600 Pts I'll also get another 10-15 Whips, 80-100 SC, 5-10 Runestones, 10-15 Fate Stones, Dozens of L1 Gems and, mot importantly, the Lost Packs that have good payouts in SC, Runes, Whips, etc..

If you were to try to buy equivalent amounts via Fate Wheel, Rune Upgrading, SC Packs (shop), Whip Packs (shop) and gem packs (shop) - you'd literally be spending 10x the cost, or more, for the combined gain. Stockpiling on items gained from Jewel Hunt allows you to take full advantage of unlimited events better than any other means as well. Without Jewel Hunt, people don't have L8 Gems at this point (which, when made during an event yields 400 Whips and 1,000 SC). They don't have max Brutal Edge & Resistance. They don't have the SC & Whips to really benefit from the unlimited events. It all works in tandem. And as for Anti's post about how Whips, Runes, SC and Gems are so "common" - Jewel Hunt allows the light to moderate cashers to stay competitive. It's gotten me to L68 Engraving and L6 Stables so far w/o spending a dime on SC or Whip packs in stores.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
          NOBS.

What you get from jewel hunt: Whips, Soul Crystals, Runestones, Gems, Fatestones.

1) Whips are now pretty useless esp. if you are at higher levels. You need hundreds of whips to upgrade a single stat by 5. It's not worth the cash.
          2) Soul crystals are so common. You want to spend so much cash for it? Similarly, you need thousands of crystals to upgrade your engraving by one level.
          4) Gems are so common, get them for free from the recent whip event and catacombs etc.
          5) The only useful thing is fatestones. You do get a decent amount of fatestones from jewel hunt, more than you can get from anywhere else.

TLDR; The only thing that is useful and worth it from jewel hunt is fatestones. You would like to spend so much cash for the fatestones?

NOBS.
          Aside from the fact that you are a known troll, your argument is completely pointless. "These things are all common so just get less of them..... genius"

Comment

meh, i wanted to reply that idiot but he will accuse me stalking him again. ill just let other people handle him this time.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
              NOBS.

Lol, yea its not like most have gotten all runes by now and need millions to level them indeed.

Comment

Jewel hunt is the best and most OP event for every1, if u dont cash = its awesome, if u cash medium size = even better and if u do 7k a day = lots and lots of stuff
                daily and cheaper than other ways.

Imagine a cashing-whale (these ppl that cash to the extreme, zebq style), once they reach gem event, they will be maxing it every single day and their BR will do nothing but go up quick from fate stones alone (unless they capped that already lol).

Comment

looks good but r2 we dont get them extra chests only one of each that it and cost a lot more then 30 bucks to get to 7k .. we got it bad over here
                  KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

I thought i was good at JH, but looking at how fast you can complete those big combinations is insane!!! I know the video is speeded up but you can see how fast real time is by comparing the speed of the glittery thing around the boxes you pick up on the left. Crazy how fast you can do it!!

Comment

errr interesting

Comment

i think you post threads like this because you're desperate for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                          i think you post threads like this because you're desperate for attention.
                          And I think you hack on it because you didn't get enough love from mommy. Props Jester, I learned a thing or two from the video, keep'em coming. Oh, and love the japanimation hottie too

Comment

30$ * 30 days = 900$ - 930$ for 1 month .
                            WOW SO CHEAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                              30$ * 30 days = 900$ - 930$ for 1 month .
                              WOW SO CHEAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              In a sense it is if you can max out a lot of things, fate, engraving, get high end stables an *****.

Some people paid the full price on all of those things in the past so cheaper than what they spent at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X