beginnes' mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginnes' mine

hello i am new here, but have been playing wartune for over a year now. on the servers i came from the was no beginners' mine. my question is, should i wait to use it, or if use it now can i redeem it when i hit the higher levels?

umm... i dont understand the question. is what you mean is the old quarry where you can harvest wood, stone and amethysts for bounty quests? if it is, what do you mean with "wait to use it"?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

once you recharge 10k balen it unlocks and gives you 10k unbound balen and 1k bound balen....then on level 30 u get 2k bound balen, on level 40 2k bound and finally it ends when at level 50 you harvest final 5k bound balen.....and it depends on you whether you want to harvest it or not......unless you harvest the last 5k bound balen it will be there for you to harvest any time

@ arlad it is part of new server promotion where u charge 10k balen and get 10k free + 10k bound balen.....2k balen for 2 + 1.5k etc

Comment

The beginners mine is a relatively new feature. Basically in nutshell: It allows you to increase your in game spending power:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	beginner.png
Views:	1
Size:	337.5 KB
ID:	1688323
        As you can see if you spend balens: you get the balens back and in addition some bound balens. It's a one off event for all new players.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
          The beginners mine is a relatively new feature. Basically in nutshell: It allows you to increase your in game spending power:
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]88347[/ATTACH]
          As you can see if you spend balens: you get the balens back and in addition some bound balens. It's a one off event for all new players.
          I wish i would have that option at my start , i started a few weeks before vouchers where removed, with this mine it wouldn't be such a pain to unlock inventory slots

Comment

Up,A,B,Down,Down,Left,Right,Up Down
            Cheat mode activated

Starters Mine

Comment

The question i have if anyone knows the answer would be much appericated. How long will beginners mine stay up? If i hit lvl 40 or higher but have not yet charged anything to my account, can i still do this when i hit lvl 50?

Comment

well im at lvl 41 and beginners mine still hasnt gone

Comment

would be great to old player too -_-#
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by xxx_Silver_xxx View Post
                    The question i have if anyone knows the answer would be much appericated. How long will beginners mine stay up? If i hit lvl 40 or higher but have not yet charged anything to my account, can i still do this when i hit lvl 50?
                    you have until lvl 50 to use it before it disappears

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]88347[/ATTACH]
                      this kinda event is PRICELESS.. +1.. R2.. there's plenty of new players in older servers too.. come come.. let us all have a little feel of this event too pls.
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Beginner's Mine doesn't disappear at 50. it stays till it's used, but can only be used once so choose wisely.

Comment

hi im lv 63 if i unlock now can i still redeem the rewards????? for up to 50 or im better not to

Comment

i have a lvl 63 that hasnt used it yet and its still there so i think its good till u use

Comment

Working...
                            X