Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please put in a way to "lock" your farm so no one can enter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we at it.. please put a way to lock world boss so others cant enter it. I'm tired of everyone stealing all the gold and daru from world boss I could be making if they wasnt there. They also steal last hit everytime. Please let us lock people out.

Kismet
    Kabam Server 13

Comment

Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
      While we at it.. please put a way to lock world boss so others cant enter it. I'm tired of everyone stealing all the gold and daru from world boss I could be making if they wasnt there. They also steal last hit everytime. Please let us lock people out.
      LOL . . . . Yup, I'd really appreciate that "Mortal Blow" 1,000,000 twice each day Great idea. OK, at my level of BR I'd have to ask for the Clock to be stopped too as it'd take a couple of hours to kill WB.

The "Stealing" from farms is, IMHO, a payment for the help given. Someone does some Weeding and Extermination for me or, even more critical, does a Crop Revival then I see the loss of a few % of my crop by my game-friends "Stealing Seeds" to be a fair return for that help. Likewise, I help a lot of my friends' farms by doing the Extermination, Weeding, Revival and ToA for them, so I consider my occasional gathering of some of their seeds as payment to me.

I tend to agree with the advice above, if you don't want to enjoy the benefits of large numbers of friends helping your farm, then remove them from your friends list. But remember that you cannot Revive dried-out crops yourself so you do need at least a few friends . . . I guess you'd simply keep the few "trusted" ones you have, after getting them to sign a legally binding "Pact of non-Gathering"

Comment

Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
        L.O.L!
        >.> I would need half a day to actually kill the World Boss if that function came into play. Plus, an hour to bite back at the noobs who had been locked out.
        The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
        that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
        that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
        and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
        face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
        me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]88346[/ATTACH]

Tnx for pointing that out sherlock
          Laughed at this picture.

Peace,
          Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            well if few gold and kyanite are lame they shouldn't steal really.....but best option to do is to delete them...no point to have parasites in friend list they cant be exterminated like bugs

there are ppl who don't steal and feel same way as u so they will energize your tree
            Weakling? Are we not. I wish i was in your server to +15 u

Comment

Dont worry about them taking some crops, think of it as "sharing". I had a friend who once was obsessed with farm theft and deleted all the people he knew except those who wouldn't take from his farm...guess what happened to him? He had to wait a week to get his tree energized, the rest of us got our tree daily...so adjust your thinking a bit. Bottom line, even if people take something from your farm, most of the time it's a plus because they help take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                Dont worry about them taking some crops, think of it as "sharing". I had a friend who once was obsessed with farm theft and deleted all the people he knew except those who wouldn't take from his farm...guess what happened to him? He had to wait a week to get his tree energized, the rest of us got our tree daily...so adjust your thinking a bit. Bottom line, even if people take something from your farm, most of the time it's a plus because they help take care of it.
                hmm..i did the same thing as your friend but I get my tree energized fully daily...thank god for having foresight on playing multiple accounts =P as for the farm stealers...some just steal when ur crops r ready and don't really help u get rid of pests n weeds so that's not considered as taking care of ur crops...I tend to blacklist those kinds of ppl =P
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
                  I don't know about you but I am tired of people coming in and stealing my crops when their farms aren't nearly as upgraded. There needs to be a way put in to lock your farm so that no one but you can enter it. Also no, I shouldn't have to delete my entire friends list to do this, it needs to be an option in the game, or people taking from your crops should not hurt how much you get, They can currently take about 50% of the total yeild, so maybe allow each to be harvested 5 times, while the owner of the farm doesn't get penalized for it.

If they aren't as upgraded as you delete them. Oh wait, do you steal too? I certainly hope you dont. Make friends that don't steal and you don't steal. Otherwise, shut up. This is stupid to cry about. Farm is nothing .... just starting gold for the morning as far as I'm concerned. My city makes 58.8k per hour. What do I care about 160k in 4 hours from my farm? Thats 40k an hour, but much less if everybody steals, which I don't care. You are just being greedy. You want it all to yourself. Just make friends that don't steal and you don't steal yourself and then there is no problem. Delete ppl that steal from you. You will see how much it really matters.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I want another seed events to see this guy cry more about stolen plants.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      I want another seed events to see this guy cry more about stolen plants.
                      This was horrible event, please no more of those
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        This was horrible event, please no more of those
                        ah, but that event was testing the value of friendship. Do you care about your friends more than event items?
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

every now and then a couple of thousand from a farm or experience can make a difference

Comment

I completely support this.....WB lock

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              ah, but that event was testing the value of friendship. Do you care about your friends more than event items?
                              Friends give friends event items!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                                Friends give friends event items!
                                exactly. i let people steal my plants, and then i steal theirs back. if they removed me from the friend list, it's clear enough who valued friendship more.

Comment

Working...
                                X