Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please put in a way to "lock" your farm so no one can enter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets block all archers from wb while we at it. seriously farms are fine I take and people take from me that is how it works. most friends list is in my guild anyways so it is like helping out fellow guildies. if you buy lvl 3 gold seeds 9 fills field so cost 27k and even if they take max from you you will still get 40k back

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
      I don't know about you but I am tired of people coming in and stealing my crops when their farms aren't nearly as upgraded. There needs to be a way put in to lock your farm so that no one but you can enter it. Also no, I shouldn't have to delete my entire friends list to do this, it needs to be an option in the game, or people taking from your crops should not hurt how much you get, They can currently take about 50% of the total yeild, so maybe allow each to be harvested 5 times, while the owner of the farm doesn't get penalized for it.
      greedy fool... do your farm at time and do not complain calling a thief to some loyal friend that visit you and do the job for you, do not call stolen what is earned... otherwize delite your friend list and wait weeks till your tree is done and see your crops dieying cuz no one eleminate the bugs and revive them... you greedy fool.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
        greedy fool... do your farm at time and do not complain calling a thief to some loyal friend that visit you and do the job for you, do not call stolen what is earned... otherwize delite your friend list and wait weeks till your tree is done and see your crops dieying cuz no one eleminate the bugs and revive them... you greedy fool.
        I actually take care of my own farm pretty well, I also don't go around stealing everyones crops. I don't mind if fellow guildies take from my farm thou. I am at my pc for a large portion of the day, so I usually take care of my own weeding/pest killing. So don't assume things when you don't know what your talking about. I've actually been more proactive about this, I been deleting alot of people that seem to just take crops but don't seem to ever help out, its worked nicely so far. Checking the logs lets you know who helps and who doesn't, needless to say my flist is down to just a bit over 1 page now due to too many freeloaders.

Comment

personally... there's no real point in having "Friends" in this game except for like people you do dungeons with.

Energizing Tree is not that big of a deal now, unless you REALLY REALLY need Kyanite...

I have 8 pages of inactive players, LOL, only 3 pages of active players and most of them don't steal crops, only like 1 or 2, but I don't care much about it anymore.

I have stopped adding people into my Friend List for months now.

If I need revive, I just get one of my guildmate friend to do so.

I have never stole anyone's crops since I started playing this game... there's no real point to do so, it's just stupid and rude, cause I also don't steal stuff in RL.

Comment

lock everyone out, but then you'll come here crying that your plants are dead and need reviving

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
              I actually take care of my own farm pretty well, I also don't go around stealing everyones crops. I don't mind if fellow guildies take from my farm thou. I am at my pc for a large portion of the day, so I usually take care of my own weeding/pest killing. So don't assume things when you don't know what your talking about. I've actually been more proactive about this, I been deleting alot of people that seem to just take crops but don't seem to ever help out, its worked nicely so far. Checking the logs lets you know who helps and who doesn't, needless to say my flist is down to just a bit over 1 page now due to too many freeloaders.
              freeloaders that get a whopping 320 kyanite from you. you can't afford that? i call it the cost of doing business for getting revived

Comment

Working...
              X