Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage question: Do Guardian Angel effect Crit heals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage question: Do Guardian Angel effect Crit heals?

Been thinking of going crit, but then something came up, does guardin angel effect the crit heals on yourself?

Cause I also heard block only works when opponent doesn't crit, meaning GA is a really useful astral, but if it reduces chance on crit healing yourself, it seems kinda dumb to go crit mage unless you have the cash to cash your def/hp up enough.

No Gurdian angel just make it harder to get crit one you.

If you have Gurdian Angel all crit classes will have harder time to get crit one you, you own skills dosent see any diffrens.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

so
      what if you are doing MP
      and your crit mage wants to crit heal you.
      Will those chances also reduces when you wear Guardian Angel?
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

if you dont know the answer then dont reply at all lol...... yes if you have a guardian angel on that means crit healing yourself will be also harder plus getting crit heals from an archer having iris for example

Comment

So two answers, and I know neither one will be definitive, so instead of starting a flame war, I'll just go and do testing myself.

(To anyone that see this topic in the future, PM me and I'll say whether it does or not if I have not posted in this topic).

Comment

Originally posted by Shinigami20 View Post
            if you dont know the answer then dont reply at all lol...... yes if you have a guardian angel on that means crit healing yourself will be also harder plus getting crit heals from an archer having iris for example
            This. some people on this forum should just stop posting. poor newbies might think you know what you're talking about.

Comment

So r2sucksbad, you say it doesn't affect crit heals?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                So r2sucksbad, you say it doesn't affect crit heals?
                I didnt test it myself but most of the people said it does affect crit heal on yourself if you have it in the other threads regarding this

Comment

I think if you face player with this astral you will get lower chance for crit heal, its logic like that, example if you got chaos debuff, maybe will cause you heal enemy.
                  Last edited by TheVictorious; 05-25-2014, 03:21 PM.
                  IGN: TheVictor
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                  Class: Mage - level 80
                  In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

about the chaos heal , its true , i saw video of Redoga of CW and DiaVanille chaosed him and he ended up healing her troops with BL

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                      I think if you face player with this astral you will get lower chance for crit heal, its logic like that, example if you got chaos debuff, maybe will cause you heal enemy.
                      if the opponent has guardian angel it means you wont be criting him so often but it doesnt matter when it comes to crit heal yourself unless you equip it too.....and yeah with chaos you can steal all healing skills like restoration or bl or suntoria and other skills like apollo and shield from knights

Comment

Not sure about it and never really paid attention but fact is :

I play an archer with lv 9 guardian angel and still get crit heals often
                        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by Shinigami20 View Post
                          if the opponent has guardian angel it means you wont be criting him so often but it doesnt matter when it comes to crit heal yourself unless you equip it too.....and yeah with chaos you can steal all healing skills like restoration or bl or suntoria and other skills like apollo and shield from knights
                          heal urself is "negative attack", imagain that heal is an attack but it sin negative side, so what apply to attack apply to heals, when you heal yourself, its "negative attack" so since its attack (or to be clear give advantage over enemy) any thing applied to attack will be applied to heal.

Anyway, I'm not sure about that at all, and my idea maybe wrong (that astral description said "receiving crit" but I don't trust on R2 translation anyway), its just logically and theoretically, and since that rate still gamble, will be a bit hard to make PoC.

The big issue is that crit equation not clear and unknown or will be easy to answer this question.
                          The solution is in long term test, if anybody did that, I think maybe if someone see if he can crit heal so much in "WB", so my idea would be most correct.

ُEDIT: I mean in my explaination IF ANOTHER PLAYER have Guardian Astral, not you, IF you mean that yourself have that astral, It SOULD NOT effect you - again - "logically and theoretically".
                          Last edited by TheVictorious; 05-26-2014, 03:54 AM.
                          IGN: TheVictor
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                          Class: Mage - level 80
                          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

if you wanna know for sure you have to try yourself.. get lvl 10 GA (or at least 8/9) and around 5k+ crit or higher so you have a decent critrate. now repeat the same fight without GA over and over again (i usually go solo some strong boss in mp dungeon that i can reach alone but cant accidently kill myself) and heal yourself as often as you can, writing down how often you crit or not crit. then try the same again with GA. if you have lvl 10 GA and it really affects your own heals then you should see only about half as many crits as before. but you would have to try many times to get reliable results.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              if you wanna know for sure you have to try yourself.. get lvl 10 GA (or at least 8/9) and around 5k+ crit or higher so you have a decent critrate. now repeat the same fight without GA over and over again (i usually go solo some strong boss in mp dungeon that i can reach alone but cant accidently kill myself) and heal yourself as often as you can, writing down how often you crit or not crit. then try the same again with GA. if you have lvl 10 GA and it really affects your own heals then you should see only about half as many crits as before. but you would have to try many times to get reliable results.
                              With such low crit rate it may be not a reliable test.
                              I did 103 and 101 hits with LB on my friend (with and without him wearing GA lvl. 8, respectively). I had 6.3k crit value. In both cases my crit rate turned out to be ~38%. I realise, my tests should be continued to be reliable, but on the other hand, it may be the sign, that GA isn't effective with such low crit rate.

Comment

Working...
                              X