Sockets for 80 set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sockets for 80 set

say if i unlock all sockets of 70 sets legend, and when i synthesize into 80 sets, what will happen, do i need to unsocket again.

yes, all reset back to 0.

-lvl --> 0
    - sockets --> 1 or 2(if its the weapon)
    -stats --> to random

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
      yes, all reset back to 0.

-lvl --> 0
      - sockets --> 1 or 2(if its the weapon)
      -stats --> to random
      that's bad news

Comment

After playing for over a year, making 70 set and getting enough items for 80 gear, if you don't have rods you've definitely been doing something wrong.

I can unsocket 80 set 4 times and haven't bought a single socketing rod ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          After playing for over a year, making 70 set and getting enough items for 80 gear, if you don't have rods you've definitely been doing something wrong.

You`re talking with a level 45 player, by the time he reaches level 80 he`ll quit most likely.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

why wouldn't you need to socket it? it's a new piece of gear, lol.

Comment

lol, our server hasn't been a year, it's S430 and still young, but i level up too fast

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                You`re talking with a level 45 player, by the time he reaches level 80 he`ll quit most likely.
                i'm level 72

Comment

I can socket 80 set 4 times and haven't bought a single socketing rod ever.

I can confirm this. Never bought a rod, about 95 in the vault.

EDIT:

You can do this:

1. Have a lower level pve set. Equip it.
                  2. Obtain the lvl 70 pve set. Do not enchant, socket or equip it, but do make it legendary.
                  3. Obtain the lvl 80 set, one item at a time from your lvl 70 set. As soon as you get it, enchant it, socket it and equip it.

EDIT2:

Notes:
                  Obviously you'll equip the weapon first, for the rage bonus.
                  This saves you a few hundred million gold and 23 socketing rods.
                  Last edited by WickedSilk; 05-25-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

even if you rush in level you should have plenty of rods if you spin the altar daily. I rushed to lvl 79 and I have a lvl 7 guild altar(21 attempts daily) and have plenty of rods for the lvl 80 set too.
                    advice: refine the lvl 70 pieces you'll synthesize last better than the ones you'll syntesize first if you are low on refining crystals in case you decide to enchant it first

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                      I can confirm this. Never bought a rod, about 95 in the vault.

EDIT:

1. Have a lower level pve set. Equip it.
                      2. Obtain the lvl 70 pve set. Do not enchant, socket or equip it, but do make it legendary.
                      3. Obtain the lvl 80 set, one item at a time from your lvl 70 set. As soon as you get it, enchant it, socket it and equip it.

EDIT2:

Notes:
                      Obviously you'll equip the weapon first, for the rage bonus.
                      This saves you a few hundred million gold and 23 socketing rods.
                      i'll take your advice, and thanks for the info!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X