Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why not to bring Iris to world boss if you have a stronger delphic sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not to bring Iris to world boss if you have a stronger delphic sylph

1) Iris is certain healing is awesome. It isn't, if the target can't survive the final attack at full health. That means Iris cannot be allowed to exist in afk mode.
    2) Iris does not resist the world boss attack type: it's electro. Hmm...Gaia already was the most awesome endgame world boss sylph, thanks to unstable voltage.

.I dont think smart people bring iris to world boss anyways. Not a necessary thread.

Comment

lol... I guess this is the guy that tried out using Iris on WB and found out it sucks so he comes to post a thread about it?

Comment

Ive found using Iris is really effective. Really got a good thing going especially with party heal making sure my troops stay alive

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          lol... I guess this is the guy that tried out using Iris on WB and found out it sucks so he comes to post a thread about it?
          Khythri did, yes. She had a couple of weeks with nothing except Iris and Pan.

Comment

On AFK mode, she sucks to throw out the heal instead of an attack. On manual mode, she's a beast as you can select an attack (could be your final one before the WB throws out that massive AOE typed spell for tons of damage that even a '1' hp loss astral is a joke) before going down.

Comment

Iris is a supportive sylph, why you take it to WB? iris delphic just equal to jupiter wrath of gaia (cuz gaia have several atk bonus)

and I don't think WB is electro, it is void type (0 RES), you can use any sylph to oppose it
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
                2) Iris does not resist the world boss attack type: it's electro. Hmm...Gaia already was the most awesome endgame world boss sylph, thanks to unstable voltage.
                Where did you find the information that WB has ANY type of attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  Where did you find the information that WB has ANY type of attack?
                  totally no proof, if electro type that's mean our electro attack should do the least dmg

in 2-9 electro boss, my US is ~90K when using pan, ~60K when using gaia

if like that when lvl 20 inspiration my US can only deal 70K+ dmg when using gaia, but the fact is I am still doing ~90K

just don't trust the one providing info without any proof or source
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                    Ive found using Iris is really effective. Really got a good thing going especially with party heal making sure my troops stay alive
                    Probably because you are a lvl 40

Peace Out,
                    Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Man if you use Rain dance during world boss you are surely helping everybody
                      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Well...my strongest sylph is an Iris so...yeah, I do bring my 35.5k br purple 4 stars Iris in WB...no big deal...
                        I mean, I know a Gaia would probably be more usefull if I had a Gaia in first place and if she had the same br than my Iris...but I don't :3
                        Lunay - Knighted knight
                        23.25M BR
                        Guild : SHIELD
                        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by LordAwesomeness1 View Post
                          Probably because you are a lvl 40

Peace Out,
                          Lol it was a joke... im lvl 75

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                            Well...my strongest sylph is an Iris so...yeah, I do bring my 35.5k br purple 4 stars Iris in WB...no big deal...
                            I mean, I know a Gaia would probably be more usefull if I had a Gaia in first place and if she had the same br than my Iris...but I don't :3
                            Just get a 1 star blue lv80 (or w/e lvl you are) gaia and you're bound to do more than with Iris regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
                              1) Iris is certain healing is awesome. It isn't, if the target can't survive the final attack at full health. That means Iris cannot be allowed to exist in afk mode.

why bring iris when some of us got suntor
                              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Working...
                              X