80 jewelry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
    I wouldn't do it. When the level 90 set comes out and you find out you needed the lvl 80 Ring A and Ring B to make the lvl 90 Ring A and Ring B, you may end up
    Are you smurf joking ? You must have a cold...80 set just came out and secondly we don't even have any confirmation about 90 set. Even if we did, I'm sure that 90 set would come after 1 year
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-27-2014, 06:32 AM. Reason: Lanugage

Comment

Too bad, sold all my loids when I started making 80 set. Don't think I am going back to farm loids for +500 dmg.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        Too bad, sold all my loids when I started making 80 set. Don't think I am going back to farm loids for +500 dmg.
        you dont need loids for jewels and ring...
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          you dont need loids for jewels and ring...
          probably means he would have to make another 70 set jewel/ring
          Knight - Kabam - S1
          Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
            probably means he would have to make another 70 set jewel/ring
            that's what i meant, you dont need crystaloids for jewels/rings. You bought them from Crypt Shop, and you can buy the legendary stones from Guild Shop.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ah dang, it seems only archers who has this conflict. =/
              Or you could make 3 rings...my plan.

that's what i meant, you dont need crystaloids for jewels/rings. You bought them from Crypt Shop, and you can buy the legendary stones from Guild Shop.
              Buying stones is bad...and you'll be done with 80 MP in a month or two...so just do Lych after that and save yourself a boatload of gold.
              Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 05-27-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                Buying stones is bad...and you'll be done with 80 MP in a month or two...so just do Lych after that and save yourself a boatload of gold.
                not really, im still buying the lvl 70 stones while i collected the 80 stones from Nirvana NM. but after i collected enough lvl 80 stones for full set, of course i will do LL NM if i still short of the 70 stones.

Comment

160m gold vs. 200 70L stones...

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    160m gold vs. 200 70L stones...
                    im getting 3m at least each wb, and there's more from farm, quests, etc. so 160m is like 20 days worth of gold. and it also took 20 days to get 200 lv 70 stones. the annoying thing for me is the 5 stones quota/day.

i valued time more than golds, so buying it from guild shop is acceptable for me.

Comment

I should like to get transform into blacksmith.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I still think it would be best if a mode would be kind enough to check it and confirm it for us, Im a bit sceptical since not everything that is on chinese version gets to us, plus I think someone above mentioned that it doesnt work, so an official answer would be much appreciated, thank you.
                        Redemption

Comment

So any moderator that can confirm that using 2 of the same rings or jewels that give -1000 mdef/pdef works? Thanks in advanced.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                            So any moderator that can confirm that using 2 of the same rings or jewels that give -1000 mdef/pdef works? Thanks in advanced.
                            Some top players already did it, like R4GE

I think its working, and I said that already you can see page 2.
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Definitely going for two of the same trinket, but I'm on the fence about the rings. Looks like there's a mage skill in the advanced skills that come out in the future which is coupled with a rage rune, and I don't know if the rage reductions apply there :\ maybe I'll just make one of each. Not like I'm not going to be doing Nirvana for another... god knows how many months.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
                                Yes you can make both jewels with 1000def reduction. i have done it already just not in top 20.
                                Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                                So if I understand correctly, with 2 same rings and 2 same jewels, I can get 4000 ignore DEF in total since each has its own bonus?

Edit: nvm got it from synthesize tab
                                Originally posted by lord4ever View Post
                                uhmm stumpy tryed it server 5 and it failed didnt work
                                Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                                Some top players already did it, like R4GE

I think its working, and I said that already you can see page 2.
                                So... one says it works other say don't work, will be grate to have those ignore 4000 def. But archers have a dilema with the rage, lol. Anyway, im in lvl 64, got time to figure out what's best to do for archrs... yet im taking any advice all the time. Can any one share some data to proove if it works or not?
                                Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-04-2014, 09:18 AM.
                                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                                Archer Linkoneusc
                                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                                X