80 jewelry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 jewelry

Was wondering if anyone is planning on making 2 of the same 80 jewel that ignores 1000 def points of the target? The other one that reduces crit dmg only for pve seems like kind of a crappy effect in comparison.

according to another thread, yes there are plenty people who planned that way. but still conflicted bout the rings tho, 2x chance of rage discount buff or 2x 1000 def ignore?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If you get 2 jewelry ignore 1000 Def , yes its work, i saw some players in china did that already.
      And same for rings, since each ring or jewelry has his own bonus, nothing telling you it will not work if you get 2 same jewelry.
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        according to another thread, yes there are plenty people who planned that way. but still conflicted bout the rings tho, 2x chance of rage discount buff or 2x 1000 def ignore?
        I prefere get 1 for rage "discount" and another to ignore def, for rings, balance it.
        but for jewelry its good idea to get 2 ignore def, another jewelry reduce crit chance by 10% for PvE NOT PvP.

Comment

Getting all ignore def, including rings. As a knight already have good rage gain so not gonna cry about a situational bonus such as rage reduce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            For Mages, I should think that choice would be easy, as we get extra rage reduction procs from the Focus Talent.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

yeah i read that somewhere to that on the chinees server you can do that 2x the same ring or yuwel but anyone tested it out here yet? alot of thinges are changed then normaly would be like chinees server so better find one that can test it

as far i can see no one did it yet in cross server ranking just checked top 20 no one had 2x same ring or yewel
              Last edited by Morbiddreams; 05-25-2014, 07:11 PM.
              DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

Yes you can make both jewels with 1000def reduction. i have done it already just not in top 20.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
                  Yes you can make both jewels with 1000def reduction. i have done it already just not in top 20.
                  seems like it really works , so gonna give it a try too
                  " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

me test in S14 server, It works. i am a knight

Comment

i have one ring of Level 80 that reduces rage by 50%,one jewel and a sword ! works fine for me
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

For now in Euro timezone nobody has 2 identical jewels or rings. I can understand not having 2 identical rings, for the 50% rage reduction, but why would you need -10% decrease crit in PVE. Even if you can't really stack the -def bonus from 2 identical jewels, I would still make 2 identical jewels lol.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Interesting! So i need to save a lot crypt tokens for 2nd same jewel/ring.

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                            Interesting! So i need to save a lot crypt tokens for 2nd same jewel/ring.
                            Well, yes, anyway I have all tokens I need for full vl 80 set, so any tokens I get will be spare, anyway I'll quit before I do that, but I would do 2nd jewelry with reduce 1000 MDEF for sure, that useless reduce crit bonus not needed since you already will not be care about PVE anymore specially after max exp and talents.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                              If you get 2 jewelry ignore 1000 Def , yes its work, i saw some players in china did that already.
                              And same for rings, since each ring or jewelry has his own bonus, nothing telling you it will not work if you get 2 same jewelry.
                              Is there no set bonus from lvl 80 jewelry or rings? (like 10% pvE crit damage reduction in 70 set)
                              and can we choose what bonus we want?

Comment

Working...
                              X