Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

80 jewelry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    Is there no set bonus from lvl 80 jewelry or rings? (like 10% pvE crit damage reduction in 70 set)
    and can we choose what bonus we want?
    each piece from lvl 80 set has his own bonus no need for full set to get bonus, you can get same jewelry to get same bonus twice, 1 jewelry give Ignore 1000 DEF to enemy and another give "reduce -10% crit rate but NOT from players", 2nd one useless , so if I get 2 jewelry from 1st I get ignore 2000 DEF in total.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

smart idea.. if it really works. someone with 2 rings/jewels of the same type has to try. otherwise the -10% critdmg is far from useless. imo pve is at least as important as pvp here.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
        smart idea.. if it really works. someone with 2 rings/jewels of the same type has to try. otherwise the -10% critdmg is far from useless. imo pve is at least as important as pvp here.

I saw many Chinese Monsters did that already, and there is no reason to not work, just go a head if you can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Getting all ignore def, including rings. As a knight already have good rage gain so not gonna cry about a situational bonus such as rage reduce.
          Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          For Mages, I should think that choice would be easy, as we get extra rage reduction procs from the Focus Talent.
          ah dang, it seems only archers who has this conflict. =/
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Comment

sigh, just noticed I cant send a ticket regarding game questions to find out for sure if it works...can a moderator obtain the answer from them ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                each piece from lvl 80 set has his own bonus no need for full set to get bonus, you can get same jewelry to get same bonus twice, 1 jewelry give Ignore 1000 DEF to enemy and another give "reduce -10% crit rate but NOT from players", 2nd one useless , so if I get 2 jewelry from 1st I get ignore 2000 DEF in total.
                So if I understand correctly, with 2 same rings and 2 same jewels, I can get 4000 ignore DEF in total since each has its own bonus?

Edit: nvm got it from synthesize tab
                Last edited by Drag0nsFire; 05-26-2014, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I have a question. This 1000 pdef ignore works in only pvp/pve or both type of battles?

Comment

uhmm stumpy tryed it server 5 and it failed didnt work

Comment

Yep will be good if someone make detailed test and share with us.

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
                        I have a question. This 1000 pdef ignore works in only pvp/pve or both type of battles?
                        Most likely, it works exactly as the bonus from PvP sets, so works everywhere. Doesn't give any bonus dmg to WB, because WB doesn't have any def.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          Most likely, it works exactly as the bonus from PvP sets, so works everywhere. Doesn't give any bonus dmg to WB, because WB doesn't have any def.
                          This is questionable.

After I equipped my first ignore def jewel my patk was lower yet damage higher.

Comment

I wouldn't do it. When the level 90 set comes out and you find out you needed the lvl 80 Ring A and Ring B to make the lvl 90 Ring A and Ring B, you may end up

Comment

I'm a mage and stopped after making my staff and armor and made a jewel. Gonna do the other jewel before I finish the left side

Comment

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                                I wouldn't do it. When the level 90 set comes out and you find out you needed the lvl 80 Ring A and Ring B to make the lvl 90 Ring A and Ring B, you may end up
                                Well since we know what CN has gotten, and that will be the next ~6 + months of content updates for us, it's safe to say that anyone making it now will have more than enough time to gather up any and all resources a hypothetical 90 set would require.

Comment

Working...
                                X