X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adetayo
    started a topic 80 jewelry

80 jewelry

Was wondering if anyone is planning on making 2 of the same 80 jewel that ignores 1000 def points of the target? The other one that reduces crit dmg only for pve seems like kind of a crappy effect in comparison.

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    there is another question.. does it work with sylph attacks of the opposite dmg type? for example knight using gaia. in sylph form you deal magical damage so the -1k pdef should have no effect, right?
    Theoretically, yeah should have no effect.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    there is another question.. does it work with sylph attacks of the opposite dmg type? for example knight using gaia. in sylph form you deal magical damage so the -1k pdef should have no effect, right?

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by miQQQs View Post
    I see this rage reduction maybe once per week if not 2 weeks not worth to keep this bonus
    And also like u did say, in china most of top players have 2 same rings and jewels...so this is way to go
    Most of china have 2 same jewelries but a few have 2 same rings, specially mages (since knights get 20 rage per hit, archers get extra rage from crit + they have 2 "main" skills gain rage, arrow and multi), and about rage reduction frequency I get it in "avg" once per fight, in spire I get it many times and so, no idea how you calculated it as once per week, actually its more frequency than what I get from talents or passive skill, well, actually maybe what from passive skill once per week since really I don't see 20 rage reduction happen many times.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Working I think, china version do that, i see many players already have 2 same jewelry and rings, you can check leader board and see ur server players, and ask them.

Funny is that guy who said that not worked with stumpy, stumpy's mate "KЯΛSIMIRΛ" have same jewelry and they both in same guild.

My idea that maybe 1K not so much noticeable, but stack of 3K or 4K would be, anyway I suggest to keep rings different and jewelry the same, so you get 3K ignore def, and chance to reduce rage consume by 50% , maybe knights don't want it, but I think mages and archers do want, dotn say mages have talents its nice but only 30% and passive skill only 20 rage value and I see that what you get from ring is most useful specially if stacked with what you get from passive or/and talent and thats happens with me alot.

ANYWAY, if you get 2 same jewelry you will never lose anything if was def ignore false info, cuz its reduce a crit chance for PvE not PvP, and in case these days not work, not mean later wil not get a fix, and if not got fix, you have nothing to lose.

I suggest to keep it balance, stay with 2 different rings, and get 2 same jewelries that ignore def.
    I see this rage reduction maybe once per week if not 2 weeks not worth to keep this bonus
    And also like u did say, in china most of top players have 2 same rings and jewels...so this is way to go

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    dont think we need to think its possible because like victor says R4GE has 2 King Will jewels on him.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    So... one says it works other say don't work, will be grate to have those ignore 4000 def. But archers have a dilema with the rage, lol. Anyway, im in lvl 64, got time to figure out what's best to do for archrs... yet im taking any advice all the time. Can any one share some data to proove if it works or not?
    Working I think, china version do that, i see many players already have 2 same jewelry and rings, you can check leader board and see ur server players, and ask them.

Funny is that guy who said that not worked with stumpy, stumpy's mate "KЯΛSIMIRΛ" have same jewelry and they both in same guild.

My idea that maybe 1K not so much noticeable, but stack of 3K or 4K would be, anyway I suggest to keep rings different and jewelry the same, so you get 3K ignore def, and chance to reduce rage consume by 50% , maybe knights don't want it, but I think mages and archers do want, dotn say mages have talents its nice but only 30% and passive skill only 20 rage value and I see that what you get from ring is most useful specially if stacked with what you get from passive or/and talent and thats happens with me alot.

ANYWAY, if you get 2 same jewelry you will never lose anything if was def ignore false info, cuz its reduce a crit chance for PvE not PvP, and in case these days not work, not mean later wil not get a fix, and if not got fix, you have nothing to lose.

I suggest to keep it balance, stay with 2 different rings, and get 2 same jewelries that ignore def.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
    Yes you can make both jewels with 1000def reduction. i have done it already just not in top 20.
    Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    So if I understand correctly, with 2 same rings and 2 same jewels, I can get 4000 ignore DEF in total since each has its own bonus?

Edit: nvm got it from synthesize tab
    Originally posted by lord4ever View Post
    uhmm stumpy tryed it server 5 and it failed didnt work
    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Some top players already did it, like R4GE

I think its working, and I said that already you can see page 2.
    So... one says it works other say don't work, will be grate to have those ignore 4000 def. But archers have a dilema with the rage, lol. Anyway, im in lvl 64, got time to figure out what's best to do for archrs... yet im taking any advice all the time. Can any one share some data to proove if it works or not?
    Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-04-2014, 09:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EliatanK18
    replied
    Definitely going for two of the same trinket, but I'm on the fence about the rings. Looks like there's a mage skill in the advanced skills that come out in the future which is coupled with a rage rune, and I don't know if the rage reductions apply there :\ maybe I'll just make one of each. Not like I'm not going to be doing Nirvana for another... god knows how many months.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
    So any moderator that can confirm that using 2 of the same rings or jewels that give -1000 mdef/pdef works? Thanks in advanced.
    Some top players already did it, like R4GE

I think its working, and I said that already you can see page 2.

Leave a comment:

• Flame_Ace
    replied
    So any moderator that can confirm that using 2 of the same rings or jewels that give -1000 mdef/pdef works? Thanks in advanced.

Leave a comment:

• RedemptionS42
    replied
    I still think it would be best if a mode would be kind enough to check it and confirm it for us, Im a bit sceptical since not everything that is on chinese version gets to us, plus I think someone above mentioned that it doesnt work, so an official answer would be much appreciated, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I should like to get transform into blacksmith.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    160m gold vs. 200 70L stones...
    im getting 3m at least each wb, and there's more from farm, quests, etc. so 160m is like 20 days worth of gold. and it also took 20 days to get 200 lv 70 stones. the annoying thing for me is the 5 stones quota/day.

i valued time more than golds, so buying it from guild shop is acceptable for me.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    160m gold vs. 200 70L stones...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X