Memorial Day mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day mounts

Hey R2 how about sending out a free mount to all us veterans and active servicemen and women for Memorial Day?

Not a bad idea, except there is no way to verify who is truly serving our country, or any country for that matter...

Comment

True, but I did my time. I would say do it based on a integrity system but some would be low and disrespectful to those who have and say they dd when they didn't

Comment

sadly R2 dont' care about anyone else
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          sadly R2 dont' care about anyone else
          Can you elaborate more on what you said? The support system would not have been into play if you still agree with the fact that R2 don't care much of anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by R26061659 View Post
            True, but I did my time. I would say do it based on a integrity system but some would be low and disrespectful to those who have and say they dd when they didn't
            Yep, I did mine as well. Cheers fellow vet. On a related note, the Stolen Valor act makes it a federal crime to lie about being in the military and/or what you did while there.

Cheers,

~Deo

Comment

I've served in the army for nearly 9 years before medically discharged. Cheers to those out there that served as well.

Comment

No... cause it this goes.

Than R2 would have to make one for the other Holidays... Fathers Day, Mothers Day, do Fathers and Mother get special Mount too? LOL... (example, there are many other Holidays that target specific targets)

Plus, as said, there's no way to determine who's who on the internet.

Comment

And real life accomplishment means nothing in f2p games, unless it granted you cash xD

Comment

Exactly--anyone would lie to get a mount on this game.

People who have life and integrity are out there working--typically not the people that play browser games in their spare time.

Peace Out,
                    Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Working...
                    X