Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion About Lag Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion About Lag Issues

Dear anyone,
    actually, I always get problems with the lag, I wonder if u can make some settings to lower the graphic quality please?
    As examples :- http://prntscr.com/3mnbl4 , http://prntscr.com/3mnbn9 , http://prntscr.com/3mnbpt
    The lag making me lazy to play the game, and I don't mind if the graphic is low, as I can enjoy playing the game with no lag.
    Thank you ^^
    Last edited by iMuiz; 05-25-2014, 11:07 PM.

Wrong forum bro. This is Wartune, not Ninja Saga.

Comment

try FRQc. it's available on chrome and Firefox.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Lower graphic quality? Are you kiddin' me? A game is meant to be played in the highest quality possible. Two possible solutions for you:

1. Buy a better graphics card and you won't have that problem...

-OR-

2. Play a different game that suits to your "graphics quality".

-OR-

3. Quit doing something else while playing the game (like <censored> or what ever you folks do while watching anime).

Comment

It was just a suggestion for those who can't afford graphic cards and others though ._.
          what's FRQc?
          Although I didn't open anything else other than this game, it's still laggy..
          Last edited by iMuiz; 05-26-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Read before, why you should not listen to Anthony.Kaiju.

FRQc can lower the quality on all flash based things on the net, so it should reduce your lag somewhat. And a game isn't ment to be played on maximum quality, otherwise games would not have a setting option. It's ment to be enjoyeble, and if you don't have the computer/net for it, you can always reduce the lag by lowering quality.

Comment

It was late when I wrote that last entry, so I kinda missed that "setting" part. I don't mind it is a setting that people can change, but to make a game lower quality like it is will take my enjoyment away. I had played a game long ago that was in 16-bit color. It was alright, but after I brought it onto my Windows 7 platform, it became a problem with the other stuff I run because of the resolution/video quality conflicts. That game itself will change a person's resolution/color quality into 16-bit without having to visit the resolution screen. So when I run something that is 32-bit native, it would crash on both.

I am not going that route again with this one if the developers deliberately changed it from a 32-bit minimum to a 16-bit one. Now, I heard there are browsers out there that you can use that won't lag you with Maxthon being the top one as it loads fast on everything. Firefox blows as it crashes (or gives that dialog for flash being unstable) during a WB fight. Chrome, I would not touch because it's slow as a school bus. Explorer is fairly decent, and Safari kills it when you try to exit the program while the game was loaded. Torch will run everything if it is by itself, else you have to minimize the other windows (if running more than 2 characters) just to get the feedback on that browser.

Now tell me why I should not be heeded when I test this lovely game across 4 accounts, 3 servers, and 6 browsers on HD equipment to determine which is the best environment for use.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony.Kaiju View Post
                It was late when I wrote that last entry, so I kinda missed that "setting" part. I don't mind it is a setting that people can change, but to make a game lower quality like it is will take my enjoyment away. I had played a game long ago that was in 16-bit color. It was alright, but after I brought it onto my Windows 7 platform, it became a problem with the other stuff I run because of the resolution/video quality conflicts. That game itself will change a person's resolution/color quality into 16-bit without having to visit the resolution screen. So when I run something that is 32-bit native, it would crash on both.

I am not going that route again with this one if the developers deliberately changed it from a 32-bit minimum to a 16-bit one. Now, I heard there are browsers out there that you can use that won't lag you with Maxthon being the top one as it loads fast on everything. Firefox blows as it crashes (or gives that dialog for flash being unstable) during a WB fight. Chrome, I would not touch because it's slow as a school bus. Explorer is fairly decent, and Safari kills it when you try to exit the program while the game was loaded. Torch will run everything if it is by itself, else you have to minimize the other windows (if running more than 2 characters) just to get the feedback on that browser.

Now tell me why I should not be heeded when I test this lovely game across 4 accounts, 3 servers, and 6 browsers on HD equipment to determine which is the best environment for use.

weird because chrome works the fastest for me now, it used to be maxthon that ran fast.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

That is weird. Might be the "secret" settings that comes with every O/S that determines which programs it likes, LOL. On my Vista machines, Internet Explorer locks up or slowly loads modules and/or web pages that sometime even has this error pop up at times. I got Chrome on it, and it works decent enough. My XP machines said F-You to Safari but likes IE more. So might be that.

Comment

Working...
                  X