guilds cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guilds cap

i realize my server has 100 guilds , one guild has 90 members max ?

why dont have a max cap for guilds like 20 , seriously is there a need for so many guild?

Weaker/newer guilds usually disband/lose members fast unless they're consist of dedicated players. It's like natural selection so there is nothing wrong with not having a cap for the number of guilds. Plus, people shouldn't be forced to choose between existing guilds if they want to give running a guild a try. Blame R2 for opening many servers in short time if you're having problems recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
      i realize my server has 100 guilds , one guild has 90 members max ?

why dont have a max cap for guilds like 20 , seriously is there a need for so many guild?
      The reason the guild cap is not there is because there is no need for one simple
      understood?
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I was also thinking of a guild cap as there are so many new servers in such a very short time. Luckily, my members are dedicated players. Tough it just feel kind of sad as how many guild are out there yet how lacking of members my lvl 5 in 2wks guild is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          The reason the guild cap is not there is because there is no need for one simple
          understood?

how many people are active in your guild ? my server example got 342 player in world boss as a rough gauge , it so easy making a guild , every new guys make a guild each , how your current guild lvl up when everyone leaves to make a new guild ?

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
            how many people are active in your guild ? my server example got 342 player in world boss as a rough gauge , it so easy making a guild , every new guys make a guild each , how your current guild lvl up when everyone leaves to make a new guild ?
            like i know but there are many active since i am in one of the top guilds
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

342 player are much more than S11 has - there are roughly about 150 at Worldboss fights.
              Exactly 100 guilds total of which 7 are Level 5 and above.
              76 are Level 2 (possible 1 player guilds and inactives?!)
              In the end it comes anyway to the result that "active" players/guilds will merge to benefit from even higher Skills, Shops, Altars, Vault,......
              So there isnt for real a need for a cap. And inactives shouldnt get deleted, because otherwise you wouldnt have anyone left to plunder due to the fact that you cant attack your guildmates.

Comment

Originally posted by Rshiel View Post
                342 player are much more than S11 has - there are roughly about 150 at Worldboss fights.
                76 are Level 2 (possible 1 player guilds and inactives?!)
                In the end it comes anyway to the result that "active" players/guilds will merge to benefit from even higher Skills, Shops, Altars, Vault,......
                So there isnt for real a need for a cap. And inactives shouldnt get deleted, because otherwise you wouldnt have anyone left to plunder due to the fact that you cant attack your guildmates.
                But thats only for 1 server
                ur idea bases on all servers get my point
                in new servers the greater the amount of guilds available the better it is
                old servers such as mine usually people get tired of wasting time on making new guilds and just join old and strong guilds then just pump that guild up hence both old and new are cool with many guilds

but the middle servers the ones which are neither old nor new end up with too much problem and this will be soon settled
                also all guild mates castle have green words so if u don't want to attack just don't attack
                I see no point for a guild amount cap
                And unless u didn't read all the other posts. There is currently no way of deleting characters the making might take long cause u need permission from original version to do so understood

if u got problems for world boss then please support the other threads which are wanting some changes (there are many options and many version of threads so support the one u feel is right ok) and there is a chance for the change to take place because all that needs is players wanting for changes the greater the support the higher the chances
                I am from S2
                Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-23-2012, 11:24 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Well you can try as many guilds as you want then you can choose for the best one.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherry View Post
                    Well you can try as many guilds as you want then you can choose for the best one.
                    wow i wish i said that

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

can i join you?..my guild stuck in 2 lvl..and notmuch active player either..

Comment

This info was way helpful, thanks!
                        Name: Niasaj
                        Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                        Classification: ArchMage
                        Guild Leader: Alliance
                        BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                        Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Rshiel View Post
                          Is there a way to see existing guilds when you are in a guild? I would love to know.

You can -Not- use the rankings since they only list the top 100 in level or strength.

Comment

what server ? If server 6. P.M. LadyFenFen

Comment

Working...
                            X