Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Holy Seal And Bound Balens!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holy Seal And Bound Balens!

    Hello to all, I have thought of a suggestion that I feel if implemented in the game, it might work. But before this can be done, I'd like to hear from you as to how my suggestion is.

    First and foremost, the World Boss event is an event people use to get both the gold and daru. To make more gold and daru, a player has to hit the boss harder which of course we all know that the world boss has no defense. Somehow in the updates of the game, there was a buff which we could use to slow down the world boss; Thunder and Deep Freeze- For archers and Mages respectively. Due to some updates, these buff can't be used anymore.
    My Suggestion is, Could there be a way that we can use holy seal in world boss? I would really love to see this happen in the game since we can stun people in Tower of Kings(TOK) who have higher stun than the stunner.

    Due to the Wartune Patch 2.1, The Vouchers has been disabled and succeeded by the bound balens. I know it's very hard to obtain it, but it would be reasonable if we get to have this on our farm tree or could there be any way there can be an event like world boss that we can get Balens just the same way we get gold and daru from world boss? I would also love to see this happen in the game since It will help the non-cashier as well.

    I also suggest that there should be a tool that we can use to Abandon Some Circuit Quest as the same is done to the Bounty Quests.

    It's been sometime now that the extra three farm slots have not been unlocked. I would like to see them unlocked in the game.

    My Last suggestion- In The Farm Tree, each energize gives us gold and not exp(experience). We have the same tree in the guild chamber which can be summoned by the guild master/mistress once per day. I suggest that while we are in the chamber receiving rewards from the guild tree, it should give us gold, bound balens and better rewards which I'm sure will encourage people to not fail to show up for the tree.
    Just remember, the more people who energize the tree the more the rewards.


    Note- My suggestion so far can't be 100% perfect, and it's your position to agree or disagree with my suggestion I've made so far. I would like to hear from you in regards to the suggestion I've presented.

    Please remember this is a suggestion thread and you need to post anything on topic.


    Thank you for posting in advance.

  • #2
    Heya Alber,

    I like the idea of making it easier to obtain Bound Balens. Simply put, Inventory slots and Skill resets and talent resets are TOO EXPENSIVE.

    I think Balens @ Guild tree is good idea...not sure about WB stun, or BBs from WB.

    Doubt any of this will take place.

    Here's Hoping!

    Peace,
    Awesomeness♥

    Kabam Server 8 USA East

    Level 77 Knight

    141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

    Non-Casher (Proud of it)

    My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

    The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello Lord

      Comment


      • #4
        I would also like to see that we can obtain more than two gold mines if possible and please I would also like to an event that looks like tanks as well.

        Comment


        • #5
          HS the wb? And what exactly this will bring? Nothing will change...

          More BB? No matter how much you get or have, they can never be enough...so use what you are given

          Abandon cq? Sounds ok, but wont be done since you need to be able to refresh cq and if this happen no one will ever go to atoll except for maps or some for boting

          Farm slots? It is said many times they are for the future marriage system afaik...

          Guild ToA giving gold and other stuff? Then what about ppl who need xp?

          More than 2 mines? Are you even serious here?! Wilds and mines etc will be removed and you want more mines now?!

          The bottom line is all this is ****.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            HS the wb? And what exactly this will bring? Nothing will change...

            More BB? No matter how much you get or have, they can never be enough...so use what you are given

            Abandon cq? Sounds ok, but wont be done since you need to be able to refresh cq and if this happen no one will ever go to atoll except for maps or some for boting

            Farm slots? It is said many times they are for the future marriage system afaik...

            Guild ToA giving gold and other stuff? Then what about ppl who need xp?

            More than 2 mines? Are you even serious here?! Wilds and mines etc will be removed and you want more mines now?!

            The bottom line is all this is ****.
            It sounds like you did not take the time to read my post carefully, that's why your post is a mess.

            The Hol Seal Like I've said could be an interesting addition to the game.

            I could remember, each campaign blitzed normally gave 30 bound balens, but it later turned to 3. I thought if the world boss could give bound balens it might be good which I'm sure will attract more people to the game.

            You have a point with the circuit quests.

            The Farm slots as I have not heard of that before.

            This is were you trully messed up... I said the guild farm tree that gives experience should also give gold as well just like the farm tree does when a person energizes.


            You have a good point here with the mines....

            My suggestion has been made for people to oppose or propose, but I've seen your post is not a humble opposing... it's just a prove that you don't know how to read and how to say things in a humble manner.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
              It sounds like you did not take the time to read my post carefully, that's why your post is a mess.

              The Hol Seal Like I've said could be an interesting addition to the game.
              Players would get nothing from this change and devs would need to code something extra which wouldn't bring anything to the game. Your income would be relatively the same as it is nowadays.

              Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
              I could remember, each campaign blitzed normally gave 30 bound balens, but it later turned to 3. I thought if the world boss could give bound balens it might be good which I'm sure will attract more people to the game.
              Yes, it was a bug. That's why they adjusted bbalens drop later.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                It sounds like you did not take the time to read my post carefully, that's why your post is a mess.

                The Hol Seal Like I've said could be an interesting addition to the game.

                I could remember, each campaign blitzed normally gave 30 bound balens, but it later turned to 3. I thought if the world boss could give bound balens it might be good which I'm sure will attract more people to the game.

                You have a point with the circuit quests.

                The Farm slots as I have not heard of that before.

                This is were you trully messed up... I said the guild farm tree that gives experience should also give gold as well just like the farm tree does when a person energizes.


                You have a good point here with the mines....

                My suggestion has been made for people to oppose or propose, but I've seen your post is not a humble opposing... it's just a prove that you don't know how to read and how to say things in a humble manner.
                Personally im not fond when ppl post their opinion at feedback forum and then OP insults that person. So what comes around...

                Your response is offensive and inaccurate.
                The 30 bb we got from campaign wasnt mentioned in your orignal post. therefore daun couldnt have known that, it's new information. BTW this was featured for maybe 5 days at most.
                Than the tree about giving stuff, Daun didnt understood that this tree would be beside the normal toa. I could recognize that statement since it wasnt clearly that the tree would be EXTRA. This game is played in a lot of different countries, and not all of them has english as mother language. So its always possible to have miscommunicatio. Keep that in mind.
                Besides this there isn't really much stuff you dont agree on so i dont see why his response is a "mess".
                And let me sorta quote you here: His oppionion has been made for the OP to let him know what's his oppinion. Seeing you insulting him that he can't read and don't know how to say things in a humble manner isn't a great response. Besides you dont know how say things in a humble manner either when you tell someone you can't read.


                So.... on topic

                Hs on wb isn't great, wb can be played i tihnk at level 10, meaning that lv 55+ has a great advantage compared to the lower levels. While lv 55 already has already more stuff than a lv 54 player.
                The bb is kinda hard, it would be ok if r2 converted everything right (skill reset and inventory). If they would fix that, extra bb isnt needed, if they dont fix it, we need extra bb.
                i do like the idea that there could be some quests or events which reward in a bit of bb.
                For cq, there was an item to reset quests, but it was only obtainable with an event when cq was implementend and has never returned... it's beyond imagination that something this time consuming can't be reset for free.
                the 3 farm slots, mentioned it would be used by marriage, is sth which is like homestead, comming soon. Tranlated: never comming, i dont understand why they would develop the pixels if it takes years before it gets functional.
                And what do you mean about the tree? is it an extra tree or does the tree drops fruits which gives gold/bb/etc? I can't really figure your point out about that. but i do think giving bb that easy wouldnt be good

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                  Personally im not fond when ppl post their opinion at feedback forum and then OP insults that person. So what comes around...

                  Your response is offensive and inaccurate.
                  The 30 bb we got from campaign wasnt mentioned in your orignal post. therefore daun couldnt have known that, it's new information. BTW this was featured for maybe 5 days at most.
                  Than the tree about giving stuff, Daun didnt understood that this tree would be beside the normal toa. I could recognize that statement since it wasnt clearly that the tree would be EXTRA. This game is played in a lot of different countries, and not all of them has english as mother language. So its always possible to have miscommunicatio. Keep that in mind.
                  Besides this there isn't really much stuff you dont agree on so i dont see why his response is a "mess".
                  And let me sorta quote you here: His oppionion has been made for the OP to let him know what's his oppinion. Seeing you insulting him that he can't read and don't know how to say things in a humble manner isn't a great response. Besides you dont know how say things in a humble manner either when you tell someone you can't read.


                  So.... on topic

                  Hs on wb isn't great, wb can be played i tihnk at level 10, meaning that lv 55+ has a great advantage compared to the lower levels. While lv 55 already has already more stuff than a lv 54 player.
                  The bb is kinda hard, it would be ok if r2 converted everything right (skill reset and inventory). If they would fix that, extra bb isnt needed, if they dont fix it, we need extra bb.
                  i do like the idea that there could be some quests or events which reward in a bit of bb.
                  For cq, there was an item to reset quests, but it was only obtainable with an event when cq was implementend and has never returned... it's beyond imagination that something this time consuming can't be reset for free.
                  the 3 farm slots, mentioned it would be used by marriage, is sth which is like homestead, comming soon. Tranlated: never comming, i dont understand why they would develop the pixels if it takes years before it gets functional.
                  And what do you mean about the tree? is it an extra tree or does the tree drops fruits which gives gold/bb/etc? I can't really figure your point out about that. but i do think giving bb that easy wouldnt be good
                  Thank you for your post... Like I've said before, my suggestion can't be 100% good and it's the freedom of any individual to oppose or propose this suggestion. Necessarily, I was not insulting anyone including Duan...


                  Most of the Future Patches I may not know... But will have to develop the time and be reading them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Think an overall stun would be a tad odd in WB, not sure why that idea just made me feel wiggy. Abandon CQ would be great, maybe could just add that to the spirit covenant benefits in some form. Love the idea of a guild Gold Tree that the Guild Master could summon. Especially since my personal guild is mostly level 60 slow leveling while prepping for 70, so Guild Tree has rarely happened for months now. Could easily refine the idea to be a choice for the Guild Master either summon xp or gold tree.

                    As far as the Bound Balens topic. Who couldn't get behind any incarnation of a way to get a few more BB's. Something as simple as 2 BB's for helping during a wild fish reel in. That pesky VIP wheel. Remove the false gems and put some Bound Balens up on the wheel, (other than the crop). At this point why not go crazy and see something done just once within the Hot Events, like just another SC turn in event that has 1 BB attached to the reward. And the message from R2 or Proficient, (or whatever magical spaghetti monster runs this game) "Thank you to all our continued players who put have consistently put up with our nonsense. This collection reward is for any joy we may have taken from you during your gameplay. It may be this one time but we value you and all our players, and can do something good and kind hearted. Now all you non-cashers get your damn wings and find something else to complain about on the forums."

                    Well you get the idea, maybe most of that put the "wings" line. Still good suggestions.. maybe sometime in the future while we are still playing they (R2) might listen the the player base a little more closely.
                    I can hardly eat muffins in an agitated manner. The butter would probably get on my cuffs.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X