No announcement yet.

Mount in events (also for non cashears)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount in events (also for non cashears)

There should always be:

1,- A + 10 or +20 mount that non casher could get with effort

2.- A +20/+30 mount only for cashiers

Take note that cashiers can easily get the non cash mount.

So, one mount for non cashears and 2 for cashears.

Is dosent exist unlimit mount in this game, China has like 60 mount out so far, and we has like 41 mount of the 60 so far.

But china is many patch before us, we should catch up china to fast if them should do it.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

well, for all we know, they can make unlimited mounts, its just a picture of a mount + stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
        There should always be:

1,- A + 10 or +20 mount that non casher could get with effort

2.- A +20/+30 mount only for cashiers

Take note that cashiers can easily get the non cash mount.

So, one mount for non cashears and 2 for cashears.
        The difference between cashers and non-cashers would be the same and this would only require more work of developers. I doubt any company would like to work on something extra and get nothing extra from it.

Comment

Wish they could do clothing events for non-cashers as well as Mounts. That'd make me so much happier.
          The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
          that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
          that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
          and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
          face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
          me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
            Wish they could do clothing events for non-cashers as well as Mounts. That'd make me so much happier.
            And as any business person will tell you, makng the customer (player, regardless of money spent) means more chances of getting more paying customers

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              And as any business person will tell you, makng the customer (player, regardless of money spent) means more chances of getting more paying customers
              People some wanna be non casher, will still never pay anything, its lik go to a car company some build cars go thire ask if you can get a car for free its will give them more payments costumers loool, if them should give everyone some ask for get a car for free get once everybody should ask for get it for free and no company suriralv.

Its coste them to host all servers and brandwiges, Flash take alot of Brandwige coste cash it to.
              Its coste have people to answer with no result in the support tickets, its coste to build images, its coste buy copyrights if them wanna give a mount images some not them creating just buy the ,right to use it.

But i dont say anything to make everything a bit cheaper latly is has become more and more expensive

+30 mount when i start was sold for like 120 events itmes
              later in goes up to 180 after 220 now is up in 300 x Events itmes.

Soon will be up in like 500 or 2000 events itmes will even be cheaper to buy it direclty for hot shop many months after.

Even if them sold a +30 mount for like $10 is should make alot of cash problie more that is does coste like $50 becouse is more some has afford me $10 into a game that is for $50

But the price goes also up aftersom more and more people quiting and replace me more and more alts account.
              Last edited by dwmedia; 05-27-2014, 11:24 AM.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
              X