Plyer Use Money and Not Use Money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plyer Use Money and Not Use Money

Do not pay attention wartune players not taking the money, so players who do not use the money much further behind, while the players will get bored and will retire after feeling too much left behind. I've felt it in the Ebon Glade server s248. what do you all ..

you get what you get for not paying if you want stuff that people pay for do the same dont expect special treatment

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      you get what you get for not paying if you want stuff that people pay for do the same dont expect special treatment
      which obviously can enliven wartune, if not crowded playing just balenor and it was very boring. what else balenor too overbearing to play with free players, this gap makes less and less attractive wartune
      Last edited by hueda222; 05-27-2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

You seem not to get the idea of "pay-to-win" games.
        If this distracts you, just quit the game. Nothing you can do about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          You seem not to get the idea of "pay-to-win" games.
          If this distracts you, just quit the game. Nothing you can do about this.
          games. for pleasure, I only give advice to wartune, if it continues like this I think will be boring for all of us, both of which used the money to win or not.

Comment

I've been playing this game for 14 months and still find it enjoyable.

It's just something you need to put up with and carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              I've been playing this game for 14 months and still find it enjoyable.

It's just something you need to put up with and carry on.
              your level is still fun if the BR is still relatively the same, but if the money is already level 70 and level 70 do not use the money BR will be much different and more unfair. just look at the server S248 Ebon Glade, despite being merged with many servers but the server was getting lonely.

Comment

Working...
              X