Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

city protect tokens can we have them back? or is plundering going away as rummored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• city protect tokens can we have them back? or is plundering going away as rummored

it seems I started playing wartune after they had done away with being able to buy city protect tokens. I have seen many old post where people could buy and use those. I think it would be very nice to have them back, Unless the rumors are true and they will soon do away with that whole part of the game.

any truth to the rumor?
    and any chance we can the tokens back if not?

ultimately the removal is up 7roads. and on the Chinese version they do not have wilds. it was removed

Comment

Not 7road... 7road is Chinese version, and they already removed it, thus they already decided.

What decides for English version is Proficient City (R2 have no say).

Also, I think I actually gotten a city protect token somewhere while blitzing for circuit quests... no idea what dungeon it was tho, don't pay attention, LOL. (that was about a month ago)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Not 7road... 7road is Chinese version, and they already removed it, thus they already decided.

What decides for English version is Proficient City (R2 have no say).

Also, I think I actually gotten a city protect token somewhere while blitzing for circuit quests... no idea what dungeon it was tho, don't pay attention, LOL. (that was about a month ago)
        I had one suddenly show up in my inventory as well. Absolutely no idea where it came from. Sat there staring at it wondering if it was real or not. Think I must've gotten it from a solo dungeon blitz.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i get two city protection token yesterday in guild blessing

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            I had one suddenly show up in my inventory as well. Absolutely no idea where it came from. Sat there staring at it wondering if it was real or not. Think I must've gotten it from a solo dungeon blitz.
            I've not had one myself, but I've heard a few people in my server say they've had some from blitzing SPD's and spinning the guild altar under (Shop Items).

I can't see them in the shop, so I don't understand why people can still get them from the altar.. :P

Comment

benooo is right..u can get them in guild blessing.. i got 2 in past 3 days

Comment

That would explain why I didn't notice, I never pay attention to what I get from the guild wheel -_-
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

thanks for info on both counts,

Comment

Working...
                  X