Reverse Damage Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Damage Skill

I'm hoping that the reverse damage skill of knights be replaced by something useful for defense. Because the max return damage for this skill is only 1k. And as the game progresses, this 1k damage is bein useless specially when ur enemy has already more than 50k hp. If the skill can't be replaced, might as well give a higher percentage of damage to be returned to make it useful for knights.

Originally posted by ronronmelancio View Post
    I'm hoping that the reverse damage skill of knights be replaced by something useful for defense. Because the max return damage for this skill is only 1k. And as the game progresses, this 1k damage is bein useless specially when ur enemy has already more than 50k hp. If the skill can't be replaced, might as well give a higher percentage of damage to be returned to make it useful for knights.
    I agree with you, though since knights don't have a skill that can slow down anything, I would suggest that R2 should substitute the shield of thorns to a skill that can slow down things just like thunderer and deep freeze does.

Comment

+1

I agree also with it. It's allready a pain in the *** to beat Tormented and sky trail on higher lvl's while archers easy go through.
      Ingame name: RubberDuckie
      Server: EST, R2games
      Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
      Toon: Knight
      Guild: -

Comment

Working...
      X