Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purpose of Forgotten Catacomb shortcut..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose of Forgotten Catacomb shortcut..

So you can start the forgotten catcombs at level 20 by ticking the level 20 tick box on the right side.

My question is what is the purpose of this? By using this you won't pass level 1-19. but that means that you won't be able to get the rewards at level 1-19..

saving time. so u will get higher reward in short amount of time. as the cata goes higher it will requires longer time.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i don't see the point of it either...

what's the point of saving time when you can go afk and do something else?.....even if skipping 40 levels can save me an hr of time....

WHY? the point was to get LOOT and exp....i'm not skipping out on it..cause higher level i die faster use more hp and just die...i'm there to get LOOT and token and gems and exp..WHY would i skip out on it...
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Because people may want to? You don't have to skip but isn't it good that there is such an option for those who want?

Comment

Originally posted by lessac View Post
          Because people may want to? You don't have to skip but isn't it good that there is such an option for those who want?

because people may want to skip? they why the heck are you doing it in the first place? if you wanna skip it, then don't do it ...just skip it all together then....

i see people doing it for GEM, Token, EXP...

if skipping it automatically give you those items randomly then it would be a good option but missing out on it all together is just pointless.... if i'm that desperate in need of my precious time, then i wouldn't need to use the AFK button all the time through it...
          Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 09-22-2012, 07:19 PM.
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

but lower cata only drop lv1 gem n a few token at best. i think ppl will start to skip it once they have good gear n higher gem.

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

when they have good gear and stuff they can just afk those lower lvls it only takes me like 15 mins to hit lvl40 of crypt in afk mode, no matter how low the crypt tokens you get for those lvls its only 15 mins for me in afk mode and every bit of those tokens helps.

Comment

Some people might only have so much time to play. And can't afk certain bosses. So, skip ahead, kill the bosses with the time you have.
                Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Thanks guys for the reply, I was just wondering if the GMs would give the reward from 1-20 if you skip it. Coz you've already cleared it, fighting it again seems to be a waste of time. Just my thoughts.

Comment

more token need more time. thats fine...

Comment

If u have the time n mood can do frm lv1 onwards, sometime no time or mood i will just skip it and went for higher floor start instead

Comment

Working...
                      X