Class Wars Glory Crystal Reimbursement From Last Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Glory Crystal Reimbursement From Last Time

Still no reimbursement of glory crystals from the wager on last month's class wars, any news on when we'll be receiving them as promised?

~Deo

I wait for the same thing Hope they reply fast

Comment

Emma said "during next class wars". Class wars hasn't started yet. But I will see if there's someone online who I can ask for a more precise answer.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Well no one is answering my questions atm. -_- So I'll try at a later time.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

ok, Emma posted this earlier, regarding today's maintenance:

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Patch notes:

*Players who wagered on Class Wars for April will be compensated half of the Glory Crystal they wagered. (Compensation will be sent out within 48 hours after the maintenance)
            So keep an eye out for it.

Comment

48 hours? We'll see.

Comment

I just got my comp in the mail, Thank you

Comment

I didnt get my comp. Sent a ticket but no reply yet: #109289 be grateful if you could pass it on

Comment

No comp pack here yet eather. to my knowledge no one on server 432 has gotten there's yet. Asked several people who used glory crystals and balen's last month to wager.

Comment

i got mine like 3 days after the initial error and was able to spend them during last class wars

Comment

Quite a few on my server have theirs, but mine is yet to arrive .

Comment

Filed ticket R257181881. Still no comp packs have gone out to anyone on server 432 those that I have asked anyways. Can Mod forward this to a GM and get it taken care of?

Thanks

Comment

No reply still. Anyone else got theirs who hadn't before?

Comment

Still heard nothing back.....

Comment

Working...
                              X