Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93K Battle Rating With No Equipment Whatsoever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93K Battle Rating With No Equipment Whatsoever?

Seen it again today in the BG - player from other server was kicking butt. I went to view his equipment, and all slots appeared empty. No resistance crystals,
    no medal, either. First 7 stats were all at zero. Rest of stats off the hook, of course. This is at least the 2nd time I have seen this sort of thing. Player's level
    was about 63/64

Is this a hack/cheat, or...?

BG? try to check other players, maybe all empty too

Comment

you cant see gear from players playing on servers not hosted by r2

Comment

Never seen any gear, from any players, from any server, from any platform when I check their equipment in bg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin143 View Post
          BG? try to check other players, maybe all empty too
          Nope, not the case. Could be I can only see other player's equipment if they are from the same server (US 80 East) as myself, not sure though. What's weird is that I can see their stats, and none seem to have ANY resistance crystals, and all their first 7 stats are at zero. Maybe this is simply also an "on-a-different-server"-thing?

Comment

Pretty much the same answer everybody above me has put: You cannot see any other players equipment in the Battlegrounds. So, no it's not a hack. That player probably has equipment. It just doesn't show.
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              you cant see gear from players playing on servers not hosted by r2
              Maybe that's what it is.

Comment

You cannot see any other players equipment in the Battlegrounds
                I certainly can, but obviously not every player. I guess it depends on where you're hosted.

Comment

Well, a lot of the higher br players have well over 100k br with no gear, pet or astrals on, including me, just as a fyi

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                    Well, a lot of the higher br players have well over 100k br with no gear, pet or astrals on, including me, just as a fyi
                    At lvl 64? I figured
                    maybe the guy was running around in his boxer shorts with nothing but his fists as weapons - but had a WICKED astral collection to make that possible;p

Comment

you can't see ANY Player's equipment unless they are from YOUR own server. Even if you have a merged server and they were from a different server, you cant see their gear. I know cuz I'm from s7 and we have s11 s2 and s18 all merged together and can't see anybody's gear from bg if they are from anything other than s7.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

you'd be surprise if you see 139K BR with no gear ( me ) in bg :P
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

OK, thanks. That explains it.

Comment

you can not see other server people if them has gear or not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gears.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	256.4 KB
ID:	1688437
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

in bg you cant see the other guys gear nor astro or sylphs ( last that i remember) and if you go to his server direct he could be easily striping his gear just to hide his battle plan :P
                              Server: snowcrest [s351]
                              TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                              Guild : DarkLegion
                              Battle Rating : 217k
                              mega free player non casher

Comment

Working...
                              X