Map section, like Arena or MPD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map section, like Arena or MPD

It would make it so much easier to form a map party if there was a section in CC for treasure map, like Arena or Hall of Heroes. Forming a team now is such a painful procedure that a lot of people just don't do it anymore. Have a section where a treasure map team can be formed would greatly benefit everyone.

it isn't hard at all. ask friends, use chat, add from chat. use party chat to find where to meet/go it really is quite simple

Comment

It would make it easier to have a section that could form a party rather than asking people in your guild. Without a bull horn, you can't ask anyone else. Imagine if MPD was run like that?! Trying to get an LL nm group together in chat?! It would make maps a lot easier and encourage more people to do it.

Comment

you can use current or world chat, you don't need a bullhorn

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          you can use current or world chat, you don't need a bullhorn
          For world chat you need horns. if you are used all your free attempts to speak in world chat.
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
            For world chat you need horns. if you are used all your free attempts to speak in world chat.

use /a for current chat. doesn't use bullhorns.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              use /a for current chat. doesn't use bullhorns.
              I learned something new! =D
              The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
              that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
              that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
              and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
              face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
              me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

heck you can even walk up to random people in cloud city and add them if you want. here's a hint--sit by the treasure guy

Comment

I'm okay with the way treasure hunting works... But if there will be any future edits to it, still no problem to me at all

Comment

wow great insights captain obvious.

Comment

My suggestion is to make it a lot easier. On my server it is tedious and difficult to find a team. It can take 20 minutes to get a team together. Having a section in CC for map teams would make it easy on all servers to form a team.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                        wow great insights captain obvious.
                        Sometimes, things do get changed, but at least we take what R2 gives

Comment

Working...
                        X