Sky Trail Needs Tweaked A Bit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Trail Needs Tweaked A Bit

The level 1-5 dark boss is WAY out of proportion, damage wise, to several on either side of it. Looking at my server, ranks 55 thru 100+ (that's as far as it shows) have been stuck at this level ever since it was first introduced. Some of these are level 70 characters with very decent BRs, sylphs, res crystals, etc. Not sure what happened here, but it's ruining the fun & usefulness of Sky Trail. It doesn't need to be made "easy", I'm not suggesting that, only more in line with what the L 1-5 boss SHOULD be, as compared to the ones on either side of it.

all stage 5 and 10 boss of sky trail are technically "main bosses"

Just like Catacomb, where you fight a Boss every 10 levels.

Comment

I am stuck at lv 2 stage 10 and I love sky trail , I try daily to beat it and will be very happy when I do.
      dont need to be easy to be fun
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

well I would say every 5's stage is hard, but 1-5 is really a bit hard for non-archer class

I suggest to remove the reflect buff, just like necro 15, so more doable for every class
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          well I would say every 5's stage is hard, but 1-5 is really a bit hard for non-archer class

I suggest to remove the reflect buff, just like necro 15, so more doable for every class
          Necro 15 boss doesn't reflect, it cuts your damage down

Easy, if you are knight, put your shield up and absorb the damage. If you are archer, scatter it. If you are mage, use suntoria. And during rune event, hope for a purge rune (Knight/Mage) :P
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

all i know is that i wish i left something easy without an S. Now all i get is 20k per loss on 2-9 instead of 50k gold for a win. 2-9 is all i can attack too, somehow I S'd level 5, don't ask me how
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by AstroTry View Post
              The level 1-5 dark boss is WAY out of proportion, damage wise, to several on either side of it. Looking at my server, ranks 55 thru 100+ (that's as far as it shows) have been stuck at this level ever since it was first introduced. Some of these are level 70 characters with very decent BRs, sylphs, res crystals, etc. Not sure what happened here, but it's ruining the fun & usefulness of Sky Trail. It doesn't need to be made "easy", I'm not suggesting that, only more in line with what the L 1-5 boss SHOULD be, as compared to the ones on either side of it.
              Be happy that they added so many things for newer players to boost their BR with. They pretty much handed you the tools to beat cata after a weak, don't think that this game will just give you everything.

Comment

Wait... SKy Trail gives BR? where?

also, you can't beat Cata after a week... you still need to be at least level 50 to beat it
                (unless you use bunch of Stamina Pots, EXP scrolls, spend bunch of level up VIP)

also, I think you need to be certain level to get into Cloud City (forgot which)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Wait... SKy Trail gives BR? where?
                  Not directly, but you get those few sepulcrums or mahra, which affect your BR after having them spent on your sylph

Comment

Working...
                  X