Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

70 and 80 refining reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 70 and 80 refining reset

    I heard before that 70 gears' refine not reset when transformed to 80. But then lately I heard some ppl saying that it will changed (or changed already) i.e.: refine stats for 70 gears will be reset when synthed become 80 gears (meaning we will need to refine again using 80 crystals). Please help clarify, since I am considering to do summon to get 60-79 refinement crystal (if no reset from 70 to 80).

  • #2
    The refines all reset. You will get different refines from 70 set when making 80 and need lv 4 refinement crystals for it.
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

    Comment


    • #3
      you wont find better explanation than this

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGvGqW8_Xis

      hope it helps
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

      "The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

      Comment


      • #4
        simple, if you don't have to enchant your 70 set, don't. save your gold. dont bother refining it. wait til 80.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          simple, if you don't have to enchant your 70 set, don't. save your gold. dont bother refining it. wait til 80.
          he's asking about refines tho, not enchantments.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            he's asking about refines tho, not enchantments.
            they all reset, refines, enchants and sockets. If you can, save all your stuff and start on 80

            Me, on the other hand, am having to do it all the hard way and it SUCKS cuz R2 didn't release the 80 campaign and the drops are less so it takes 1 - 2 weeks to get enough refine crystals to drop for 1 refine even. Unless you are rich and can afford to balen the refine xtals.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              they all reset, refines, enchants and sockets. If you can, save all your stuff and start on 80

              Me, on the other hand, am having to do it all the hard way and it SUCKS cuz R2 didn't release the 80 campaign and the drops are less so it takes 1 - 2 weeks to get enough refine crystals to drop for 1 refine even. Unless you are rich and can afford to balen the refine xtals.
              yes, not having the 80 dungeon is a real big trouble
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                they all reset, refines, enchants and sockets. If you can, save all your stuff and start on 80

                Me, on the other hand, am having to do it all the hard way and it SUCKS cuz R2 didn't release the 80 campaign and the drops are less so it takes 1 - 2 weeks to get enough refine crystals to drop for 1 refine even. Unless you are rich and can afford to balen the refine xtals.
                i was referring to the "save your gold" part of your previous post.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  i was referring to the "save your gold" part of your previous post.
                  save your refine stuff too.... save your everything.... just save and hoard, save and hoard....main way to play this game anyways, lol
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                    save your refine stuff too.... save your everything.... just save and hoard, save and hoard....main way to play this game anyways, lol
                    so true

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lvl 80 with 60 rings. 110k br and lvl 36 soul engraving?

                      meh .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        its not so much a reset but rather you sacrifice ur leg 70 piece and lose everything on it to synthesize a new leg 80 piece. So like synthesizing all new gear, you get default no. of sockets, random refines and +0 enchant. Not sure why everyone seem to think you're just enhancing leg 70 piece when it isn't the case...it's like saying u enhance a lv 6 crystaloid with material shards and get the refines on the crystaloid resetted..which is not the case...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          its not so much a reset but rather you sacrifice ur leg 70 piece and lose everything on it to synthesize a new leg 80 piece. So like synthesizing all new gear, you get default no. of sockets, random refines and +0 enchant. Not sure why everyone seem to think you're just enhancing leg 70 piece when it isn't the case...it's like saying u enhance a lv 6 crystaloid with material shards and get the refines on the crystaloid resetted..which is not the case...
                          if you can, make double the amount of 70 pieces, 1 to enchant and one to synth into legendary so that you can sell the old one for the gold. As for the rings/jewels, skip 60 if you can and buy the 70 and make legend and wait for 80 to enchant it.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                            if you can, make double the amount of 70 pieces, 1 to enchant and one to synth into legendary so that you can sell the old one for the gold. As for the rings/jewels, skip 60 if you can and buy the 70 and make legend and wait for 80 to enchant it.
                            I doubt that would be any good for players just starting with lvl 70 gear.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              thanks guys... really appreciate it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X