Please inform us in-game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please inform us in-game

I know I should have remembered that today was maintenance because of class wars and it is my fault I forgot, but I am on a toght real life schedule last few months and have little to no time to check forums every hour.
    I even skip various important daylies, sometimes mpd, sometimes spire or even tok or plunder.

I suggest when a maintenance, or any other important announcement is made, that players are informed via in-game mail.
    The ideal for me would be a mail stating that the next day will be maint or a mail every time an announcement is made in the forum.

P.S. To set an example, if we ALL got a mail informing the exp book bug, many people would have never opened them in bulk.

Indeed very good idea. If devs make auto msg system in mail, will be very nice for all. One admin or mod can write a short msg and to send it to all players in all servers in same time. Yes ofc in very same moment, when that msg is sent to all that will cause huge lag for a moment (1-3 seconds), but hell thats accaptable, cuz will solve alot problems with not enough info, about up coming maintenance or game problems as Lvl4 books for example. Still alot players dont use forum (yeah their fault) and then when smtg went wrong they start to whine and to send tickets with speed of light. So that will be helpfull not only for us, but for you too R2.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post

P.S. To set an example, if we ALL got a mail informing the exp book bug, many people would have never opened them in bulk.
      if ppl just use forum and wait 1 day to use the stuf they is given for we all know that there a 80% changse that there a bug in the stuff we are given after a MT. it dosen take more then 2min to check if there a MT comming soon and the are warrning ppl 50mins before a mt too on servers.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
        I know I should have remembered that today was maintenance because of class wars and it is my fault I forgot, but I am on a toght real life schedule last few months and have little to no time to check forums every hour.
        I even skip various important daylies, sometimes mpd, sometimes spire or even tok or plunder.

I suggest when a maintenance, or any other important announcement is made, that players are informed via in-game mail.
        The ideal for me would be a mail stating that the next day will be maint or a mail every time an announcement is made in the forum.

+1 to this

Comment

Working...
        X