Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Being able to convert Astrals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being able to convert Astrals?

Just another rough idea of being able to convert gold and even red astrals into the ones you want and can use. Sometimes I really wish that was actually a working function within the Game. For example, earlier today I received the golden Pristine Force astral. Unfortunately, as it offers PATK, it was useless to me. (I play as a Mage). So the most I could do was use it to upgrade one of my purple astrals. I'm currently trying to get a golden Pristine Mysticality astral, which offers MATK. Being able to convert it would certainly save me Gold and would be less time-consuming.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
    Just another rough idea of being able to convert gold and even red astrals into the ones you want and can use. Sometimes I really wish that was actually a working function within the Game. For example, earlier today I received the golden Pristine Force astral. Unfortunately, as it offers PATK, it was useless to me. (I play as a Mage). So the most I could do was use it to upgrade one of my purple astrals. I'm currently trying to get a golden Pristine Mysticality astral, which offers MATK. Being able to convert it would certainly save me Gold and would be less time-consuming.
    You know those moments where you're dying to get a gold astral. Then, you eventually do, but it's not one you actually need. ._.
    Yeah, when it comes to those kind of moments, I'd love to just be able to say 'Eh, doesn't matter. I can convert it now!'
    The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
    that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
    that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
    and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
    face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
    me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

I think this is a good idea. I understand why you can't convert them since they are so hard to get. For example, I have spent over 30k star points and have not captured 1 red astral. But just recently, somebody on my server got 3 red astrals within minutes of each other, wth. He would have a really big unfair advantage if he was able to convert them over somebody like me. Maybe make it a one time deal, you can only convert the astral one time.

Comment

I would love to see this suggestion happen in the game.
        But Here Are My Objections As To Why This Might Not Be Coming To The Game.
        1)- R2 has given us a star point system that you can use to exchange with any astral of your choice.... the time that you get a red unwanted astral and then you convert it to anyone you want, then there is simply no need to have the star point system into play.
        2)- Someone with enough luck can get all yellow wanted astral with this... which I'm sure R2 may not want that to happen just like that for free.

But again, I would love to see this happen in the game if R2 can overlook the objection that I think they have in mind.
        Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-29-2014, 04:58 PM. Reason: I made a typographical error

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
          You know those moments where you're dying to get a gold astral. Then, you eventually do, but it's not one you actually need. ._.
          Yeah, when it comes to those kind of moments, I'd love to just be able to say 'Eh, doesn't matter. I can convert it now!'

Eh, doesn't matter. I can buy it with star points

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            Eh, doesn't matter. I can buy it with star points
            Eh, it matters. Short of star points.
            The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Stupid idea. Every one would have the same astrals right away. Getting the ones you want should be an accomplishment, not easy.
              Server: Armor S6
              IGN: Xanthralla
              Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
                Stupid idea. Every one would have the same astrals right away. Getting the ones you want should be an accomplishment, not easy.
                I agree with you. That's why my post is in relation with yours

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
                Eh, it matters. Short of star points.
                If you're short of star points, converting astrals to the ones you need will be too easy, and this suggestion to be honest might not be coming to the game.
                Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-29-2014, 05:01 PM.

Comment

The thing is that ppl could easily switch so easy with astrals, for a mage or knight to switch from ewd to crit would be so simple.

Maybe they could add it but you still have to pay an X amount of star points, for example 50% of the normal price including an astral.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                    The thing is that ppl could easily switch so easy with astrals, for a mage or knight to switch from ewd to crit would be so simple.

Maybe they could add it but you still have to pay an X amount of star points, for example 50% of the normal price including an astral.
                    Oooooooh. Good idea. =D
                    Sooo, you get a yellow astral, say enhanced illusion, and you wanted to convert it into pristine fortitude. You would have to pay say...8000 star points for it to be a success. Putting in mind what jbyram2 and Alberteiny said about accomplishment, I like the idea of being able to get a good number of star points so you can buy the astral you want. It's a good way to pass the time. Converting astrals using star points I don't would be such a bad idea. It would take you a while to get 8000 star points. (Well...In my opinion, it's taken me three months to get 5000 star points without going bankrupt gold-wise. :P)

Alberteiny +2 for quoting my post AND making a serious comment on it.
                    The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

with this logic we should be able to convert gear, pots, scrolls....
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        with this logic we should be able to convert gear, pots, scrolls....
                        Why pots and scrolls? Lol. You can pretty much use any of them to your own advantage. ^^
                        Gear? Well... >.>
                        The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Working...
                        X