few different questions, double skill tree, double hit WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few different questions, double skill tree, double hit WB

I have been trying to get the double hit on the WB and can't. I know some people can get it every time because of lag. I do not have much lag at all since I have a pretty decent computer. Is there a trick to getting the double hit? Do I need to shoot right before the basic attack or as soon as he starts the basic attack? I wait for the character to move and select the skill as fast as possible. If I try to time it right before the basic attack, I always shoot to soon and miss the basic attack. Every once in a while, I will get it, but not very often.

Onto the double skill tree. I do not have the double skills activated yet, I need to figure out what I should do for the second set first. I am an level 41 archer with a BR of 36k(counting the blessing wheel). Here is a pic of my current skill tree. Don't hesitate to criticize it.

the second u see ur char moving click the atack u want to dubble hit with but and this is a huge but if u have a really really good conection and 0 lag u can dubble hit with 2 normal skills i have been trying it the last few days and can sucsessfully get an arrow strike and a armour pearce to go off between each wb atacks which gives some pritty good results

Comment

I can double hit with and without lag. It is pretty simple.

Here is a link on how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gpyzks2a4

I know it is a guide for mages, but it works the exact same with archers.

1) Use any skill and as soon as the skill is loaded, Hit AFK
      2) Let the AI use a skill. As soon as that skill is being shot (So during the animation) click any rune. (Preferably Chaos as I can see that you have it)
      3) Now spam two fast skills. As you don't have AP, I suggest you go in this sort of rotation:

Arrow shot, double shot, deep freeze, arrow shot, double shot, arrow shot, Delphic, arrow shot + rune

DO NOT wait for a skill to cool down. Click on skills that are already ready to be used.

That last rune could be the rage rune, preparing you for the next round.

Edit: That rotation I gave you may not always allow you to have enough rage for delphic. If you don't get enough rage, just use any other skill that is loaded instead.

Comment

I have tried attacking as soon as I seen my guy move but still can't get it. I have a good connection with 0 lag while fighting.

To get the most amount of gold, I have found it is best for me to use delphic, single and multi strike. It seems that deep freeze takes to much time. I do not need to worry about rage since I have the legendary 40 set.

I will try what you suggested.

Comment

Mainly double hit now isn't the "old technique" where you use a skill after auto-attack

But now you just try and time it and your character will use 2 skill in between WB's attacks.

Comment

So how does my skills look? Would it be worth it to activate the double skill?

Comment

ArchersCheat, I tried what you have suggested and I do get more gold now. It doesn't work everytime but I will get better with practice. I was able to get 62k in one round, the most I have gotten so far.

One thing I don't get is the auto attack does more damage than my level 3 single strike. I wouldn't have thought that.

Do you think it would be worth it to activate the double skill set? What would you change about it.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Mainly double hit now isn't the "old technique" where you use a skill after auto-attack

But now you just try and time it and your character will use 2 skill in between WB's attacks.
                The old technique still works, you just can't use it as often as we used to. I've discovered I can trigger a double attack every time I use RoF (assuming my timing is accurate) on WB/Ward Tower. I'm guessing it must have something to do with RoF's cast time, but I really don't know.

I play Mage though and unfortunately cannot give the OP any advice on how to do the same as an Archer.
                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                  The old technique still works, you just can't use it as often as we used to. I've discovered I can trigger a double attack every time I use RoF (assuming my timing is accurate) on WB/Ward Tower. I'm guessing it must have something to do with RoF's cast time, but I really don't know.

I play Mage though and unfortunately cannot give the OP any advice on how to do the same as an Archer.

try something like this, lightning, thunderer, AFK button. Let it pick any skill. You will see the skill icon above your character's head. When that skill icon goes away, click another skill, ie lb or thunderer or even a rune. Repeat. You can do this with lb but it just takes a little bit of timing and you may have to hit the skill twice.

Also, for the sylph rune trick..... and you don't have a rune ready..... you can still go into quick skill mode. SImply hit awaken, hit any available skill ie lb for mage, as for archer...... this will pull up the sylph skills, hit a skill but only hit the button once. If it grabs, then you have quick skill mode enabled w/o a rune
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                  X