Battle field system discourages levelling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle field system discourages levelling

The current battle field groups players according to level and many stay put at 38 or 39 so they can win battles and gain honor. Many level 38 and 39 are now champions. The gears are also peg totitle. This inevitably discourages leveling. Synthesis of gears at 30 on is near impossible with the huge number of crystaloid required. It takes months of MP dungeons to gather the crystaloids for the gears. The MP arena becomes the easy way out. Those who are working or schooling during the battlefield hours could do nothing about honor, title and gears.

Originally posted by vinasing View Post
    The current battle field groups players according to level and many stay put at 38 or 39 so they can win battles and gain honor. Many level 38 and 39 are now champions. The gears are also peg totitle. This inevitably discourages leveling. Synthesis of gears at 30 on is near impossible with the huge number of crystaloid required. It takes months of MP dungeons to gather the crystaloids for the gears. The MP arena becomes the easy way out. Those who are working or schooling during the battlefield hours could do nothing about honor, title and gears.
    untrue the reason people don't level is because its hard to level fast unlike from level 30 to 37
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      untrue the reason people don't level is because its hard to level fast unlike from level 30 to 37
      A player stay at level 38 and another stay at 39 for more then a week. Does it take this long to level?

Comment

Originally posted by vinasing View Post
        A player stay at level 38 and another stay at 39 for more then a week. Does it take this long to level?
        well getting all the devotions alone is enough to level a bit
        crypt + MP dungeon and solo dungeon+ duels and all other stuff well if he/she did all that then i am sure he/she can level up in 4 days
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

While there are those who abuse the system by not leveling to 40, it is very true that leveling 38-39 and 39-40 is probably two of the longest periods of lvling in the game. After I reached lvl 40 I got to lvl 41 very fast from EXP in The Void and now I'm less 10% away from lvling to 42. There is DEFINITELY that slow period, which is very exploitable for the 30-40 BG area. At some point those players will reach 40 and they will be eaten alive by the 40+ area. Their honor ranking really means nothing other than being able to buy the lvl 45 arena gear earlier than others in the same lvl area. Even then though it won't help them much since they have to get to 45 to use it.
          "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
          Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

someone in S1 only lvl 37/champion but his rank 1 on honor. O.o
            Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
            IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
            Lvl: 76
            Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
            Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
            IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
            LvL: 40

Comment

One from my guild who reached lvl 40 said, that he wishes he didn't level up to 40 yet, just due to the unbalanced bg with 40+ players without level cap like in the 30-39 bg, so yes, the system does somewhat discourage leveling.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalCrest View Post
                One from my guild who reached lvl 40 said, that he wishes he didn't level up to 40 yet, just due to the unbalanced bg with 40+ players without level cap like in the 30-39 bg, so yes, the system does somewhat discourage leveling.
                well duh
                its like choosing from heaven to hell whats ur choice ?
                its like ur options are
                Leave heaven and be a hero but also get killed by demons every single day or stay in heaven and be a loser!! what will u choose ?
                i for one am choosing to get to level 40 ASAP and get out of fetid swamp
                why?
                because i am a demon muahawahahahahaha
                Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-23-2012, 05:24 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                X