Level 80 set enchantig is impossible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 80 set enchantig is impossible

Hi i was just wondering if you could reduce the price of enchace lvl 80 gear? since you guys had fix wb and through out of all that plus the merge, half of the gold i make daily in wb x2 compare to before was a disaster. I feel like i couldnt never get this 80 gear to finish enchant on time.
    So is there anyway that you guys would consider look into this matter and give us a solution how to make this game more fun for all.

yeah i understand how u feel kingdom so does mine... i got 27 stone to go for 3rd 80 gear yet, i find it impossible to even finish the 2nd one with the gold i make in wb right now it just way to low.
    Last edited by bazilgrob; 05-30-2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

yeah right,not all players can get enough golds in world boss for enchanting level 80 set ,specially those who don't use balens during wb,even those who's using balens because if server got too many balen users during world boss, it means gained golds will be less,maybe atleast double the world boss hp would somehow help and a bit fair enough for both side,we need good sources of golds cause also needing golds in upgrading astrals and also in identifying clothings that most of the time failed and ate large amounts of golds gaining failed to identify.happens to me not only once losing 2 to 3mil of golds gaining nothing cause identify clothing failed LOL
      Wartune

xYoHsErx
      AcesHigh
      Mage
      S172-Blackflame

Comment

For me it was fine first, untill we merged. From easy 2m+ wb before i now get an 1m with some luck 1.3m max. The thing is that wb has a limit of hp(apparantly) and they need (and i tihnk they will at wartune 2.0) to upgrade it.

NEver understood why there wouldbe a max on its hp

Comment

getting all astrals to lvl 10 is impossible! Lower the cost!
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

its impossible but you cet neckt gear before you can cet last 1 full sets to +max

Comment

save WB mail. it help

Comment

wb end in 9 min and for enchant 1 item you need 95 ml you need to save much mail ._. and btw i dont think all ppl get good reward in wb mail ,maybe 50ml for enchant 1 item was the best price

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  getting all astrals to lvl 10 is impossible! Lower the cost!
                  Probably the best answer to that thread

Comment

After the merge we have too many players, WB dies in 10 mins, but its hp does not upgrade past 58M. I sent in a ticket, got answer "forwarded to developers, be patient." That was 8 days ago...
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I maxed 2 gears lvl 80 already, and 3rd on +30 atm, its painful, very hard, need alot of gold (95 Mil gold total), but its just need time, but its possible.
                      IGN: TheVictor
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                      Class: Mage - level 80
                      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                        I maxed 2 gears lvl 80 already, and 3rd on +30 atm, its painful, very hard, need alot of gold (95 Mil gold total), but its just need time, but its possible.
                        yep, i will suffer that pain in 1 1/2 years maybe if im not getting longer in obtaining 160k BR the one i think is decent to go lvl75 where ill rush to lvl 80... but with coming updates will req more BR.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Same thing here, my previously very decent WB earnings have fell to 2/3ds, maybe even close to 1/2 of what they were before merge. Strong players get stronger thanks to it, players trying to build their character now have to struggle.

Comment

You're paying to enchant the best equipment in the game. Chances are when you have the lvl 80 legend gear, there are not hundreds of players who can beat you in a fight in your server. Save up the mail (360k gold for warrior, and an additional 160k gold for apollo) sell the lvl 5 luck stones and use the stockpile of gold chests you likely have from fishing. Sell the xp books (as if you really need them), and if you have everything from the crypt shop, just get more gold chests. Spare insignias can be used to trade for books that you can sell. If you have it, use the VIP wheel and get millions there too. Might take some time, but just the weapon alone means you do not need to worry about equipment sets for rage.

Astrals and getting more sucks in my opinion, but again, the top end stuff costs. If you don't want to spend real money, save up exchange points for energizes?
                            Last edited by ATreeTopper; 05-31-2014, 04:54 AM. Reason: speeling iz bad when sleepy
                            IGN: TreeTopper
                            Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                            Guild: ESKReborn
                            Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                            Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Working...
                            X