Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars and BR ranking issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars and BR ranking issue

Hi there,

In yesterdays CW my br was 177k. Somehow I still ranked #30 in BR. The lowest in the top 16 bracket for mages is 175k.

What am I missing? I thought as long as you are in top 100 everything else is BR related..

Many thanks in advance,

Originally posted by leganis View Post
    Hi there,

In yesterdays CW my br was 177k. Somehow I still ranked #30 in BR. The lowest in the top 16 bracket for mages is 175k.

What am I missing? I thought as long as you are in top 100 everything else is BR related..

Many thanks in advance,
    If you are looking at a ranking list today most likely you are looking at the list for last month. check again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
      If you are looking at a ranking list today most likely you are looking at the list for last month. check again tomorrow.
      not sure which one he saw, wager list or rank. if rank, as you said, it's last month list. but wager list is this month rank.

Comment

When you click "Select" in Wagers, you see the current Top 16.

Comment

Yupp - referring to this months list.

Comment

I'm not sure, but aren't CW finalists sorted by an amount of points firstly? Thus, if you lost 1-2 fights you may be lower than 160k who won 1 fight more than you

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              I'm not sure, but aren't CW finalists sorted by an amount of points firstly? Thus, if you lost 1-2 fights you may be lower than 160k who won 1 fight more than you
              Sadly, that's not how it works. Top 100 is based off points (with ties being broken by BR), but then the top 16 from those 100 is based purely on BR.

Make sure you check the wager list instead of the "Finals" list as others have said above.

Comment

Working...
              X