Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion for Jewel Hunt and Fate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Jewel Hunt and Fate

Iam sure that pro city or ur dev team can use a calculator at some point to do the maths of how many fate stones we need and how much we get per level is jewel hunt .... i got 9k spare stones and both fates maxed !! either do the maths and make the chances a lot lower on higher levels in jewels to get those stupid stones or give us a exchange for them im 100% that so many ppl have them both fates maxed , dunno if we gonna get extra fate for those stones in the future but if not do something decend and let us free some room or not spend our money on worthless stones that we will never use !!!

Server : S38x
    Class : Archer
    BR : 180k+
    Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Originally posted by themental View Post
    or not spend our money on worthless stones that we will never use !!!
    Then don't. If you don't know what to spend your money on, give them to charity.....And wasn't Greece begging EU for financial help?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Well it was the same with soul crystals too, so they might add sth to exchange it. Although im not really sure since there isnt any even for using fate stones

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        Then don't. If you don't know what to spend your money on, give them to charity.....And wasn't Greece begging EU for financial help?
        i get paied from taxes of germany , dont worry i wont make them a problem :P just 10% is enough ... but even though , whats ur problem where do i spend the money that i earn ? if u dont want to spend there then im so happy for u but dont try to blame me for spending there .. my money , my problem :P stay on topic and let my wallet alone

Server : S38x
        Class : Archer
        BR : 180k+
        Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

i get paied from taxes of germany , dont worry i wont make them a problem :P just 10% is enough ... but even though , whats ur problem where do i spend the money that i earn ? if u dont want to spend there then im so happy for u but dont try to blame me for spending there .. my money , my problem :P stay on topic and let my wallet alone
          I have no problem whit where you spend your money or where you got them from. But i have a problem with your attitude "I cash so much that i dont know what to do with the items i get, so change the game for me"

Capish?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Do I understand correctly, you have 9000 fate stones you can't use because both of your fates are maxed?

Why did you keep buying something that you don't need? Fate stones are not something that drop for free on you accidentally, it's a heavy cash item both in jewel hunt and in wheel of fate. And it seems you spent a LOT on it. At least 200.000 balens (2000 USD) on something that you don't need.

I have a blog which focuses on minimizing balen spendings, while maximizing your character's BR, you should really check it out:
            http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 06-02-2014, 06:10 AM. Reason: Link removal.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              Do I understand correctly, you have 9000 fate stones you can't use because both of your fates are maxed?

Why did you keep buying something that you don't need? Fate stones are not something that drop for free on you accidentally, it's a heavy cash item both in jewel hunt and in wheel of fate. And it seems you spent a LOT on it. At least 200.000 balens (2000 USD) on something that you don't need.

I have a blog which focuses on minimizing balen spendings, while maximizing your character's BR, you should really check it out:
              http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com

I have 4 guildmates who have max fate and are about 4-5k fate stones sitting in their vault. Make an exchange or jack the level up is what they are saying!
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 06-02-2014, 06:11 AM. Reason: Quote Edit.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I'm just curious: why they continue spending money on jewel hunt then? The only useful item which has value in jewel hunt is fate stone. As soon as my fate is maxed out - no, 2-3 levels earlier - I stop spending money on jewel hunt.

See this article on optimizing jewel hunt:
                http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...ewel-hunt.html
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

It's not wartune foulth you, or those other guildmates of b4nsh33 is to dumb and cash the wrong way. however, r2 will most likly have fate exchange at some point, and thus award your stupidity.

Tip to next time, read the blog Fherlayt posted, it's actually good event tho I don't cash, but secondly: PLAN! don't cash cause you have the cash, look where to cash so you don't hit a point where that item becomes useless.

Comment

Well... I had a different suggestion for Jewel hunt. Once pressing ready. you got Unlimited moves and 1 minute (fitting lagness. the more you lag, the slower the timer goes down). during that minute you can have as many moves you can. I think it will be fairer. and spending balens give you +20 seconds. I think it would be better. (Sort of like Bejeweled blitz. )
                    The gods watch over you!
                    And they cheer you up!
                    Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
                    (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
                    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
                    Name: Cephalrai.
                    Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
                    BR:
                    Clean: 411k
                    with sylph: 598k
                    full artilary: 1.4m
                    Title: Lord Divine.
                    Guild: Phoenix~!
                    Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

Originally posted by R23148991 View Post
                      Well... I had a different suggestion for Jewel hunt. Once pressing ready. you got Unlimited moves and 1 minute (fitting lagness. the more you lag, the slower the timer goes down). during that minute you can have as many moves you can. I think it will be fairer. and spending balens give you +20 seconds. I think it would be better. (Sort of like Bejeweled blitz. )
                      This is by far a bad idea. The reason is because in jewel hunt you want to set up and look time for the combinations that give you the best points for your move. If you were to only have one minute you would be clicking randomly and ultimately get less points. Not to mention the fact that you would have to use your get help at the very end because can take a minute just to find someone to be your lucky star. So overall the jewel hunt is a good thing that benefits everyone and easy to do. Changing it in the way you want will just make it worse for everyone but R2.

Comment

dunno if we gonna get extra fate for those stones in the future
                        In future patches will be "Advanced Fate Stone System" for all players who have Lv.20 at fate stone. So u can collect these fate stone and use then.

Comment

yea pls dont listen to what this guy is suggesting, leave the jewel fatestone drops the way they are not everyone is a casher who keeps cashing on jewel hunt to have somethign to cry about a LOT more people need fatestones than there are people who dont...

Comment

Working...
                          X