X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class war Restart

is it true? i saw on wartune community facebook, it said that,,thanks

See here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....30-3-30-AM-PDT

Edit, the GM retracted that post. I asked why.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-30-2014, 06:16 AM.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

lol thread disappears.

Comment

GM mentioned the word compensation, my guess is the higher-ups decided we deserve nothing and forced the post retracted.

Comment

the compensation for WB, BG, arena is damn cheap. These Cupcakes want to shut down the game.

Comment

Yup, we're discussing it in our S247 guild at the moment, half the people there are considering quitting after it. Guess they really are shutting it down.

Comment

What a ******* joke. There better be additional comp packs for class wars and a way to compensate people who bought pots/scrolls/cooldowns/mounts/medallions/crystalloids/stones specifically for this class wars. Not to mention our time wasted in the belief that devs could actually perform the 5th maintenance in 2 weeks without screwing things up further. **** your compensation pack.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                the compensation for WB, BG, arena is damn cheap. These Cupcakes want to shut down the game.
                I quite like it since I had 0 issues with WB/BG/arena... even though the entire cross server was having issues. Odd that is, but freebies. I can dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  I quite like it since I had 0 issues with WB/BG/arena... even though the entire cross server was having issues. Odd that is, but freebies. I can dig it.
                  Oh lucky you.

Comment

So CW returns the 5th, or should Emma update the post she made on the kabam subforum?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      So CW returns the 5th, or should Emma update the post she made on the kabam subforum?
                      Afaik, PST R2 servers weren't affected, therefore they won't do the Class Wars rematch. So it's only the other platforms that were affected.

For those that haven't seen the post yet: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post972739
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Afaik, PST R2 servers weren't affected, therefore they won't do the Class Wars rematch. So it's only the other platforms that were affected.

For those that haven't seen the post yet: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post972739
                        Well, im playing on a Kaboem server, so that affects me, but other then that bottom note in that post, i cant find whats gonna happen with the CW fail.
                        I'd like to inform my guildies with the correct information.

You're quoting the post im refering to.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Well, im playing on a Kaboem server, so that affects me, but other then that bottom note in that post, i cant find whats gonna happen with the CW fail.
                          I'd like to inform my guildies with the correct information.

You're quoting the post im refering to.
                          Then I'm confused as to what your "or should Emma update the post she made on the kabam subforum?" referred to. Did she made a mistake in the post? Unless you're referring to the mess of last month's CW with the wagers and the compensation for that?

Comment

Im just asking if the bottom note is the correct one.

Is it that hard to make a good announcement for the CW **** up?

Or is some bottom note all we get?
                            The OP from this topic is removed, so i dont know what was in that note, therefore im asking if the bottom note from Emma's post is still correct, or should be removed just as the one in this topic.

Comment

Ah ok. I get it.
                              The one I linked OP to was posted on R2-section of the forum, while R2-servers weren't affected. -_- That's why it was deleted again. That post also said it was the 5th of June. The new threads are miraculously posted in the right sections this time (Armor and Kabam) and contain the right info as far as I'm aware.

Comment

Working...
                              X